• Thread starter XxProGlitcherxX
  • Start date
  • Views 3,280
XxProGlitcherxX

XxProGlitcherxX

I am a DoggieLover :) :)
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all i know there is a thread title that's similar to this, but in this review i will go over the prices of the new items, what there is to get, when snow probably will drop and a little bit more. So let's start off.

The Christmas holiday Dlc does include a few new items such as the Dewbauchee Massacro RaceCar edition. This is a car to a price of 385.000$, but it has some very cool vinyls.
dWbg4VLpK0SOppCX3VkrDA_0_0.jpg

Next off we have the Dinka Jester Race Car Edition which has a price tag with the name 350.000$. Yes you heard right, 350.000$. They are much more expensive then the original models, but they perform like they are aswell.
dinka-jester-racecar-gta-v-ps4.jpg

Next up we have the Brand new returning veichle from Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost And Damned. It's nothing better to get then the Vapid Slamvan! If you miss The Lost And Damned of course. It is a nice performing cheap muscle car. It screams the 80s in my eye of perspective though. It is much cheaper then the couple first cars and it do only have a price of 49.500$. It is cheaper to upgrade aswell and the engines sound does not disapoint either.
480px-Slamvan-GTAV-front.png

We now gotten to the last veichle of this Dlc. It is the Bravado-Rat Truck. There is a veichle similar to this one though already existing in the game called Rat-Loader. But still it is a very cool truck and i can't exacly say that i have anything against that they added it to the game. It has a price of 37,500$ as it is the cheapest car of this dlc. It is a very cool truck and drives fair enough. You can't really expect much of a car that costs under 40,000$ these days.
hz_nb7N5A0ClMx9f07xknA_0_0.jpg

These cars costs alot to upgrade to the max, so have that in mind. Overall on this dlc if you want everything, it will cost you over 2 million.. 2,000,000$. Now to move on.

In this brand new dlc, you are now able to get a 3rd Apartment. This is very handy for those who have already 20 expensive cars and don't want to sell them. I bough an apartment to about 400,000$. Also, inside your apartment you should be able to find a christmas tree.. According to Rockstar it's going to be a suprise gift under the tree the 25. of December, for those who are logged on that day.

There are also new weapons to get that is avaible for a limited amount of time. We have the brand new Honing Launcher to a price of 69,000$! You can stock up to 10 rockets in your inventory at the same time. It is a lot of money for a weapon and not that much worth the price of it. The name says it all, it is a rocket launcher that locks onto any veichle. It does take quite some time to lock on to a target, and it is very hard to hit something that your not locked onto. Also it's very easy to dodge the rockets. Next up though, we have the Proximity Mines. They blow up when a veichle drives over or near them. They cost 970$ each and are avaible for a limited amount of time. You can have a maximum 5 mines in your inventory at the same time. They are good i would say though. I managed to take down a tank only by using the mines. They are a bit expensive though since it's just some mines, but they are worth it.

Next up we have the new clothes that came with the dlc. To say it straight out, there is A LOT of new clothes following this dlc. Luckily all of these clothes are free. There is also a ton of new masks. You can get for example a brand new santa outfit, or simply look like an elf, it's all up to you. Or maybe, you just want to wear a penguin mask. Some of these clothes are the same as last year though. Also we have the Special Crate drops that drops a new piece of clothing as far as i have seen so far. It is a shirt from Grand Theft Auto IV that you could get from the Statue of happyness. It's nothing else then the Statue Of Happyness shirt! The Crate drops also seems to drop more frequently then ever before. I have already gotten the crate twice. You are also able to get some old special t-shirts that you may have missed earlier.

One of the last things i want to talk about is the new tattos. There are now a ton of new tatoos that you can get for all the body parts. There are unfortantly no new hair styles or beards nor face makeup.

The last thing i want to talk about is Snow and the reason Why HEISTS were not released, just in case not everybody has understood why yet. The snow as we have been promised will most likely come around from Christmas day (25. December) to about 31. December. The reason why i believe this is because last year the snow first and only came on Christmas day. This year they have already promised several snow drops, which means it have to be on several days. This is not legit information though, so don't come and complain to me if i were wrong. This is just my opinion on it and what i'm hoping for. Now we move over to the Heists. If you are still wondering why Heists did not arrive in this dlc, it is because Rockstar have already said that they will release heists early next year, probably next dlc, or the one after that. So now your head does not have to worry about that anymore.

There we go, i think i have explained around everything there is. Thanks for reading so far though.

G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Snow has been confirmed btw. I'm really excited to know how the snowball throwing feature will work.

actual_1418914366.jpg

SNOW DAYS
Those dreaming of a white Christmas are in luck as the forecast calls for the extremely rare phenomenon of San Andreas snowfall to hit on a few special days this holiday season. Be on the lookout and ready to round up your Crew for a friendly snowball fight, but be forewarned, those icy little suckers can pack a wallop.

XxProGlitcherxX

XxProGlitcherxX

Reaction score
Sin$
Snow has been confirmed btw. I'm really excited to know how the snowball throwing feature will work.

actual_1418914366.jpg

SNOW DAYS
Those dreaming of a white Christmas are in luck as the forecast calls for the extremely rare phenomenon of San Andreas snowfall to hit on a few special days this holiday season. Be on the lookout and ready to round up your Crew for a friendly snowball fight, but be forewarned, those icy little suckers can pack a wallop.
I really spent over half my gta dollars just to do this review. :wink: I'm also very excited about the snow.. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Rayven2

Rayven2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good breakdown, apparently the Slamvan is difficult to control and doesn't have additional mods to it such as exhaust, body etc. So that's a slight let down.

I'm really looking forward towards the 3rd apartment and the new Rat Truck since the rust on the Rat Rod Loader drives me insane.

XxProGlitcherxX

XxProGlitcherxX

Reaction score
Sin$
Good breakdown, apparently the Slamvan is difficult to control and doesn't have additional mods to it such as exhaust, body etc. So that's a slight let down.

I'm really looking forward towards the 3rd apartment and the new Rat Truck since the rust on the Rat Rod Loader drives me insane.
I'm glad to hear that you are excited. :smile:

M

Muh

Reaction score
Sin$
I am pretty sure the guns and cars will be available to purchase after Xmas?

XxProGlitcherxX

XxProGlitcherxX

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure about the guns, neither if the cars are able to purchase afterwards. They probably will.

Rayven2

Rayven2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

The cars will be, however I'm unsure about the guns. I don't believe they will but don't quote me on that since it's a special event item. I for example can't get the tommy gun or the musket since I didn't purchase them during the special event.

Mellon Collie

Mellon Collie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure about the guns, neither if the cars are able to purchase afterwards. They probably will.

EXPLOSIVE STOCKING STUFFERS
Heat up your season’s greetings with brand new items stocked at Ammu-Nation: a new Homing Missile Launcher and Proximity Mines are here just in time to make spirits bright. These items will be permanently available to acquire and keep.

MAKE A DASH IN FOUR ALL-NEW VEHICLES
Treat yourself to some new toys this holiday season and fill your garage (now that you can own a third property and garage, also part of today’s Title Update) with four all-new vehicles to purchase – including a tricked out Hot Rod Christmas Ratloader, the sturdy Slam Van, and the fast and flashy Massacro and Jester sports cars with all new Race liveries. These vehicles will be permanently available to acquire and keep.

Source: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52367/the-gta-online-festive-surprise

XxProGlitcherxX

XxProGlitcherxX

Reaction score
Sin$
EXPLOSIVE STOCKING STUFFERS
Heat up your season’s greetings with brand new items stocked at Ammu-Nation: a new Homing Missile Launcher and Proximity Mines are here just in time to make spirits bright. These items will be permanently available to acquire and keep.

MAKE A DASH IN FOUR ALL-NEW VEHICLES
Treat yourself to some new toys this holiday season and fill your garage (now that you can own a third property and garage, also part of today’s Title Update) with four all-new vehicles to purchase – including a tricked out Hot Rod Christmas Ratloader, the sturdy Slam Van, and the fast and flashy Massacro and Jester sports cars with all new Race liveries. These vehicles will be permanently available to acquire and keep.

Source: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52367/the-gta-online-festive-surprise
Okay, good it's all covered.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish you could customize the Rat Truck like you could the rusty Rat Loader. You cant do anything with the truck bed like you could with the loader.

XxProGlitcherxX

XxProGlitcherxX

Reaction score
Sin$
I wish you could customize the Rat Truck like you could the rusty Rat Loader. You cant do anything with the truck bed like you could with the loader.
I know, it's kind of stupid.

Top Bottom
Login
Register