Votes: 14 18.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking at a persons level is definitely not a gauge as to how competent they are. I've played with some 1000+ guys that seemed like they just got the game that day.

They probably did - along with billions in cash and access to everything in game.

Topo555

Topo555

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Annoyed with being kicked by other CEOs. I understand that they don't want to be disturbed but it's SO ANNOYING. Especially since I'm normally friendly unless you start on me.

Topo555

Topo555

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys going off topic

How would you feel if they brought out fireproof suits

Extended scopes for snipers to further extend the lens on your distance shot

And car indesturctable
How about IR flares instead?

Topo555

Topo555

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That be cool if it was a upgrade at a mod shop so when you drive cars around and people auto lock on you with homing missile
Was thinking more for air vehicles, like in battlefield. Would flares even work for cars?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol or cumming stunts

my complaint of the day:

STOP CHANGING THE INVENTORY MENU EACH FREAKING UPDATE.

my tv screen is cracked in the left upper corner.
imagine my horror each FN time a new update drops.

NickGTR46

NickGTR46

Deadpool's B*tch
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally thought it needed tidying up a bit. As each DLC drops, more is added so to get to what you want can take so much longer, which can be the difference when it counts.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree with you, but in my circumstances it results in me getting used to the Interaction Menu for 6 months straight hahaha.

I need to dish out some cash on new pixels

B

bobbychocs

Reaction score
Sin$
I just want to smoke my redwoods in a backwards redwood hat. You can't smoke your favorite ciggarette in any of the new backwards caps. "This action is incompatible with your current headgear." Bug I guess

Topo555

Topo555

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol or cumming stunts

my complaint of the day:

my tv screen is cracked in the left upper corner.
imagine my horror each FN time a new update drops.
No I literally say Stunning ****s everytime i try to say it. I agree about the Interacation menu. Literally spent like 10 minutes trying to find request vehicle.

ShadowExecutioner

ShadowExecutioner

Reaction score
Sin$
umm... where should i start...
  1. Pegasus: Calling for a vehicle and then when i get to the way-point it says its not available for pickup after traveling across the goddamn map to get to the damn airport/airstrip.
  2. Mechanic: The time it takes for a vehicle which you need to make a "quick" getaway to be sent to you and the cool-down timer for it after it has been blown up after it just gets delivered by some kid online.
  3. Simon: i don't care about the cars you want and even if i did how would i know which one you want as all you do is send the name of the car and no pictures of that car.
  4. Martin: i don't care about some gang-war job you want me to do while i'm busy doing better things, stop ringing me about not doing it.
  5. Dom: i don't care about goddamn parachuting i pretty much do it every time i'm in a helicopter/plane since i cant land for ****.
  6. Brucie: ill buy your Bull Shark Testosterone when i goddamn need it.
  7. Clothing Stores: why have 3-4 racks for tops, why cant you just have it neat and tidy so i can just go in there and buy want i want instead of walking around guessing where it is.
  8. Other Player(s): you just have to be that guy who wants to travel around the map to kill everyone don't you, i mean you could be earning money and RP and be doing some races with friends as such but you choose to do this instead.
  9. Police: basically spawns in front of you on the road and can catch a super-car on the highway and never seem to miss when they shoot you.
  10. Money: you seem to never have enough for what you want and can only make very little doing races, you can do CEO missions but Number 8 seems to want to screw you over every time and making it seem like a complete waste of effort

FAQ YIU

FAQ YIU

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Wish the lobby level system was fixed so I wasn't put in people who either barely started playing or not even in level 80

FAQ YIU

FAQ YIU

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I think R* needs to rebuild how deathmatch is played.
1st power player. This is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen put in a multyplayer game. Why should you have a disadvantage cause you're doing good? Why should the other players get an advantage when they kill you?
2nd all deathmatch a should be free aim. Tired of taking it an hour to find a full lobby in free aim but 30 seconds in noobie aim assist (yes you're a noob if you play aim assist)
3rd higher level players shouldn't have an advantage health wise. The max health should only play a role in free mode,missions,survival ect.
What do you guys think?

If only death match would support 36 players on the ps4/xb1

Be real fun if you have that many friends or a clan practice

kroniksrh420

kroniksrh420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate when your in a lobby and the game is just about to start and someone leaves and you have to wait again.

Lint6

Lint6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
umm... where should i start...
  1. Other Player(s): you just have to be that guy who wants to travel around the map to kill everyone don't you, i mean you could be earning money and RP and be doing some races with friends as such but you choose to do this instead.

****ing this! All my friends that I play with LOVE freeroam PVP...thats all they want to do. Me? I prefer deathmatches. They seem to think that since I obviously like PVP, then freeroam PVP is perfect. No...If I kill people, I want to make money doing it. I don't like the Executive Search activity because, well, I make money. I also like not losing money when I die....I also like being able to do forced weapons, so people can't just spam rockets and rapid fire sniper rifles the entire time. I like Hydras not flying all over the map

TitanXL6758

TitanXL6758

Reaction score
Sin$
The game has a lot that bothers me, but all that would be overlooked if they would get rid of this loading aspect.

Top Bottom
Login
Register