Votes: 14 18.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate when people Post on my PS3 money drop thread and they are on PS4 talking about why aren't you inviting me? Did you read the first page or title? It clearly states ps3 money drop. Or when people are too impatient to give me 2 secs to start dropping money on them so they go and start stealing some one else's money

L

LordViPeR

Reaction score
Sin$
I hate it when Rockstar forces us to glitch their game to get something so simple that even they could give it to us in a way of purchase.... like the garbage trash man outfit, Police outfit, VIP/Bodyguard outfits, prisoner outfit with cuffs,etc. What the f*** is the matter with Rockstar that they can't even give us these highly demanded outfits? It's very ****ing annoying that they think that were only interested in pissing our money away on these stupid lowriders, and that everything that ***hole Benny has is on our top priority.

I really hope that the CEO of Rockstar can go choke on a carrot and die.

SaintNick713

SaintNick713

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I decided to run the prison break heist today for the police and prisoner outfit. Failed the setup and my planning board said something to the effect of "this heist was recently completed and cannot be replayed right now" so I had to pay another $40k to try again, after closing my app then calling Lester to replay a heist and starting up the fleeca job and backing out.. that happened about 10 times. I finally ended up with the police outfit, joined a random set up and got the trash outfit, and hours later I finally managed to get the setups for prison break done, only to fail for 6 hours or so to get the prisoner outfit before finally just finishing the heist. Still couldn't get the outfit. Went to run Pacific Standard after, a random joined in and left before the first set up started and I lost 100k on that one because of the same error with prison break. All in all i think the police outfit, the trash outfit, and failing to get the prisoner outfit ended up costing me about 3 million GTA dollars, about 8.5 hours real time, and about a pack and a half of cigarettes.

Edit: I walked into a garage and found a Vapid Bullet and a Turismo I guess I bought when my mind went numb from failing these simple tasks repeatedly; so that accounts for some of the money I wasted.

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm starting to see more and more people with modded accounts. Super high levels like 1000 and above. Also I've seen a level 227 with a super high K/D, like 300,000 something. Not sure what's causing more modded accounts online.

Wonder if like TTG is offering free lobbies or modded lobby prices are just decreasing.

D

dannypl82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats going on ps4 it seems like modders have worked there way on to it! I mean today seen people who on passive mode but can still use All there guns!!!!!! Thats what I want changing get rid cheaters wont be long people be doing money drops on next gen!!!!!!

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats going on ps4 it seems like modders have worked there way on to it! I mean today seen people who on passive mode but can still use All there guns!!!!!! Thats what I want changing get rid cheaters wont be long people be doing money drops on next gen!!!!!!
Must be some kind of guns in passive glitch. I don't think ps4 is jailbroken yet or at least not to public knowledge.

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a glitch to be in passive mode with guns. There are no mods on PS4 or Xbox One yet (or at least that are public).

D

dannypl82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a glitch to be in passive mode with guns. There are no mods on PS4 or Xbox One yet (or at least that are public).
Today on ps4 was player rank 6666 he couldn't die kept shooting him for ages. I hate cheaters that cannot die really spoils the best game!!!!!!!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice lowriders and all, but..

Why don't we patch a glitch that has been in Gta since launch and is áctually gamebreaking.

What puzzles me most is that it looks like it has nothing to do with draw distance.

Watch the minimap

Begbie

Begbie

Reaction score
Sin$
Why is RockStar not making any new contact missions? Nobody cares for these stupid adversary modes.

I would even pay for a contact mission DLC! But I'll never buy some Shark Cards to upgrade a car at Benny's for 500'000!

TheLa5tStandV8

TheLa5tStandV8

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Police:
I am really annoyed with the police system in GTA Online. In single player, it was alright. But Online, it is terrible. The game spawns way too many cop cars for pursuits and they spawn in front of you constantly. After 3 stars, it's almost impossible to lose the cops especially with the helicopter. Then when you have cops chasing you; somehow they are faster then any car and have rocket speeds to catch up to you AND ram you in the back so hard that you spin out.

Passive Mode:
Overall, I think Passive Mode is great. It lets you run around without the worry that someone is going to shoot you for no reason. However, I don't know if this was intentional or is a glitch but when you're in a car it's like Passive Mode is turned off. You can access all your guns and people can kill you. When you exit your car though, your Passive Mode is still on and no one can kill you.

Vehicle Handling:
Some people agree with me and some people disagree with me. I truthfully am disappointed with most of the vehicle handlings in GTA V. For evample, the Fire Truck. It turns too quickly, accelerates too quickly and is too fast in general. It just feels like Rockstar Games made it so every vehicle could be used for racing, not just the "Sports" and "Super" cars. So since all the big trucks are fast, I guess we can see some "Commercial Racing" coming soon (joke).

This is all I can think of currently.

Lol I think it clearly funny that u're getting owned by the police and these feds. The thing is why are we all shooting at each other when we should be shooting at the f.u.c.king cops.

LookBroZombies_XBL

LookBroZombies_XBL

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried to log in today to play but I got a timeout session error or something like that and I just gave up. I'm sure the new capture mode is exactly the same as all of the others so I'm not worried about missing anything. The game has been stale since a week after the long awaited heist update, which let almost everyone down.

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Screw RockStarGames. Just enjoy the mods man.
I agree mods make this game way more fun, except for the people who wanna run around in god mode, explode the whole lobby, and attach vehicles and whatever else to others for no reason. These people are getting more and more annoying by the day. Almost every lobby there is someone that wants to go around blowing everyone up and acting a fool. I don't mind if you're in god mode and just chillin not bothering anyone, but these other people need to get real. Just play the game normally like everyone else. I have mods but rarely use them in a public lobby (maybe a money drop, or explosion protection, vehicle ped attach protection). Also people with one shot kill, and rapid fire in public rooms (f*cking lame arses). The only time I use mine is someone else is using it, then they be like WTF when I use it on them like I don't know the difference LOL.

TheLa5tStandV8

TheLa5tStandV8

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Almost every lobby there is someone that wants to go around blowing everyone up and acting a fool.

I agree. I was in a session 1 week ago playing GTAV online and got sick of that 1 modder who kept kicking me out of the car, putting object on me and blowing everyone up in the lobby. I then decided to reck his gaming by putting all the object on him and spawning a frickin cargo plane over head. He ended up lagging so bad and had to leave the game due to me ripping him apart. Everyone in the lobby was surprise that I got fed up with these modders online. They were happy that I decided to teach that modder a lesson.

S13xMaster

S13xMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Rant about Most of the "Parkour" deathmatches / team death matches...
I decided to play GTA V on 360 on my week vacation from college... but all ived found is God Mode Retards running around with undestructible cars or @holes killing people from the safety of their Insurgents, not to mention my main point...
the dam "Parkour" games wich just end up 1 sidedly rewarding 1 player.... or team. most of the times its a glitch your way parkour... or just a complicated parkour easy enuff for the ones that play it every 5 mins... wich end up in one team or player being inside a Tank or having an unlimited ammount of RPG`s so they can spawn trap the other players or team... and annoyingly enuff the rounds last more then 15 minutes at some cases.... GTAV online = ****, been trying the whole week but its just past the point of annoying....

AirsickGoblin

AirsickGoblin

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone absolutely hate gang attacks in online? Pisses me off every single time...

Top Bottom
Login
Register