Votes: 14 18.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

GoofyMan

<Blacklist>
Reaction score
Sin$
I never said they did I was hoping Based on their past updates that their 1 year GTA O anniversary would be more important to them and warrant at least some kind of acknowledgement

You said that you were hoping, and that they let us down again. How can you be let down if nothing was promised? That's your own fault, not rockstars.

CloudTheWolf

CloudTheWolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You said that you were hoping, and that they let us down again. How can you be let down if nothing was promised? That's your own fault, not rockstars.
Simply because all he has to go on is that the fact that rockstar does not let us know on any updates anymore. And it would make sense, being the first year anniversary and all. The hunter attack helicopters real life counterpart was first flown September 30, 1975, so they should've released that today too. But oh well...

G

GoofyMan

<Blacklist>
Reaction score
Sin$
Simply because all he has to go on is that the fact that rockstar does not let us know on any updates anymore. And it would make sense, being the first year anniversary and all. The hunter attack helicopters real life counterpart was first flown September 30, 1975, so they should've released that today too. But oh well...

Yeah but if they were going to release an update on the 1 year anniversary they probably would've told us. Don't get your hopes up and then blame Rockstar when nothing happens, when they promised nothing.

CloudTheWolf

CloudTheWolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah but if they were going to release an update on the 1 year anniversary they probably would've told us. Don't get your hopes up and then blame Rockstar when nothing happens, when they promised nothing.
They wouldn't of told us ****. They aren't the rockstar we knew before GTA V. all they care about is $

MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
rockstar need to add the gta iv MP options im getting of sick of cops chasing me everytime i do something fun with my friends i luv gta online but there need to be options to make/join settings of your liking

Theignesjynkz

Theignesjynkz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else's new team outfits changing colour to darker and lighter by itself? :biggrin:

FullBreit

FullBreit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
jet pilots like me gets bad sport very fast -.- f**k you Rockstar you destroy the game... again

MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
jet pilots like me gets bad sport very fast -.- f**k you Rockstar you destroy the game... again
i hope they remove that bad sport bulls*** on next gen but i doubt it its like we pay for the cars we destroy why the need for bad sport f***

TacticalBacon29

TacticalBacon29

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1.17 rant incoming:

1. why are black combat boots required when u want to wear the new camo cargo pants? Doesn't match with anything but..black

Now shiny chrome buttons on black cargo pants for what reason?

No tactical vests to go over the retarded "tactical shirts" Looks like civilianized dumbed down TAC gear or under armor.

Pearlescent glitch has been removed from matte, because it causes anarchy within GTA 5. people murdering each other for their cars like some kind of sick video game... Oh wait

Chopper and jet icons are too " PV" looking.

And there's hardly any performance increase from the new auto shotty(saiga 12) to the older much larger auto shotty.

Last edited:
Stability

Stability

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For one thing, those "team outfits" are clearly paintball uniforms. Look at the stupid padding on the shirts, not to mention the paintball helmet that comes with some of the outfits. :roflmao: Ghey.

It was pretty evil of them to make the topless Kalahari available on your cell phone, as it was only available as a modded "rare" vehicle previously. Next thing you know, they'll put up the Mercenary Mesa and the modded no-bars version as well :wink:

Oh, did you notice they patched crew chrome? Matte-pearl still works, surprisingly.

The new vehicles are all complete sh-t: a "custom" chopper with no customization options, a crotch rocket that is fast and sounds pretty cool but has super sluggish handling and no customization options, and some forgettable, overpriced sports car with (you guessed it) zero customization options and a tacky color scheme to boot.

The new guns are pretty cool, tbh.... especially the Marksman Rifle. Too bad I can't really enjoy them, because matchmaking has gone to sh-t once again and the game is almost as bug infested now as I remember it being on day one. The LTS creator is also extremely buggy and seems to freeze the game quite often, though I've been experiencing more freezes than usual outside of the creator as well.

In b4 "omg delete ur cache" cause I done that already, jack. If anything it seems like it made things worse.

EDIT: Game froze again after ten mins in a lobby, I got killed by police and screen is stuck black and the PS button has no effect:mad:

Pearlescent glitch has been removed from matte, because it causes anarchy within GTA 5. people murdering each other for their cars like some kind of sick video game... Oh wait
I got it to work earlier on ps3

Last edited:
J

JCFC

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
GTAO lag is insane last night everyone kept randomly jumping about. It ain't my internet as I have very fast wifi and never had problems before.

FeelsGoodBra

FeelsGoodBra

Reaction score
Sin$
Ya lag was pretty bad last night but it's seems to be fine now when ever it get's to be a'lot i just go on Destiny lo'l.

MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
the gta event is awesome u guys should really do the event the first round of the even pays 7 or 8k with 5500rp and round 2 pays 15 to 16k with 11k rp i went from rank 633 to 636 wen the playlists was done

MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
i remember 10/1/13 when u die u lost 2000 dollars everytime u die but then it drop to 500 lol

J

JacksThings

"Valar Morghulis"
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Not exactly about GTA but more the GTA youtubers. There is one YouTuber that really pisses me off and does anything for views and manipulates everything into DLC speculation. Domislive is the biggest ****** on youtube and he has the most annoying voice ever.

A

Awakening

The Poxleitner
Grammar Nazi Platinum Record Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
So much hype has been brought up for "heists" since their mention and over the past few months, people of all sorts have just seemed to stop caring about them.

Do you think that if they ever come out, that they'll match the previous hype they used to have as well as over a year's worth of working on them?

I personally think that people will need to be able to play both sides of this for anything to be worth while. "Cops and Robbers" has always been an extremely fun game mode in most any game and will definitely lighten up the recently darkened GTA Online.

Here is one thing that should definitely be in the update:

• A five-vehicle garage that is only accessible for Heists.
This will be a special garage that is able to store police, heavy, and industrial vehicles as well as what is already able to be stored in garages. Players should not be limited as to what they can use for a Heist.

What do you guys think Rockstar needs to add to the Heists update in order for the wait to have been justified?

Top Bottom
Login
Register