• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JamieAubrey

JamieAubrey

Victoria Louise "Pixie" Lott <3
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I see they have removed Rooftop Rumble from the mission list ?

Drama The God

Drama The God

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I recently had my entire garage wiped, no cars left. I submitted a ticket to support but it has been about 2 months and still no reply

genelec

genelec

Reaction score
Sin$
While online, has anyone noticed a lonely siren whaling on and on in the background or am I going completely insane? Its relatively quiet, but once it gets in your head is ******* *** **** annoying! It doesn't matter if you drive out of the city and park on top of Mt chiliad, its still the same volume, and it will be in any game or room you join. The only way to fix it (temporarily) is you have to go back to single player and lose your spot if you're in a group doing jobs D: its now at the point I just don't wanna play anymore

T

Truth82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I have noticed that, but after tonight of constant freezing, I have had it, I am done I have tried everything in order to play online and nothing works, so hey who wants the game? You pay for shipping and the damn thing is yours

odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
To me it is, I have no perception time. I have submitted another ticket, the support is pretty terrible in my opinion.
ya i contacted them back in early january about my crew emblem not publishing. they emailed me back in march asking if i was satisfied with their support smh

snickerzz

snickerzz

Licky Licky
Reaction score
Sin$
This just ****ing happened

I was flying to a special crate drop and my ****ing ps3 froze 30 ****ing feet from it, im about to f*** b**** at rockstar

I waited in a chhopper for 5 ****in minutes ;-;

Last edited:
TacticalBacon29

TacticalBacon29

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
who cares. the game is now officially dying. another version come and gone and more failed promises of heists and improved gameplay replaced with lies and increasingly difficult ways just to finance gameplay.

rockstar has made everything so expensive you cant even play the game without using an exploit and they are patching the exploits just so you have to buy shark cards or find new exploits that they didnt have the brains to find during the beta testing phase of the game. some would argue that rockstar doesnt even ****ing beta test ****, they just relinquish their buggy, glitched games to the public so we have to find these things, and we have to pay for them when we DO.

a game run by a******s who choose to ignore the promises they made in preference for removing glitches and exploits that theyre forcingv people to do because missions dont pay out **** anymore, selling cars doesnt pay out ****, heist missions were a big lie, nobody even plays races period. bad sport... BAD idea. didnt this country agree that segregation of pretty much any kind is a ****ing bad idea? why not create "hardcore" servers where people wont be punished for playing the game the way the last 3 GTA games have been played without the worry of financial repercussion. instead of dropping a new system on a loyal fanbase and now 1/2 the ****ing world is in bad sport because they just wanted to drive around and blow **** up.

recreational activities are a big fail. nobody plays golf, nobody does the stupid tennis. heck, i never have. it would probably cost me 100 dollars to rent a ****ing tennis racket if i didnt have my own, right?

and why is there a car wash in the game? has anyone actually used the car wash>?

you are constantly chased by cops when a cop runs into you, if your defending yourself, etc. personally im getting a ****ing headache not being able to play GTA without sirens going off.

and rockstar is daily losing players because of failed promises. people have had cars taken, money taken, accounts deleted for no reason at all. rockstar instead of choosing to fix these problems that hurt the player financially, is choosing to fix the problems that hurt rockstar financially. when will we start getting a stable, working version of gta 5 for our 60 bucks we paid?

answer? probably when GTA 6 comes out. a******s

by the way, why do we have censorship on a subforum for a game designed for players 17 and over and half the people here half avatars or sigs of chicks tits jiggling. kinda arbitrary no>?

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
^^ LOL, I agree 100 percent with everything you said, and you can't say F U C K but guys have basically n***d girls in there sigs.. lmao.

EDIT: N A K E D I can't even spell that lmfao i'll probably get another few day ban or week ban for this, but whatever, not like I'll need to come on here for a while anyways, it'll take some time before C O C K S T A R lets us figure out a couple new ways to do some cool glitches or someone figures something out idk.

odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
it has something to do with the advertising and google. it scans for swearing and what not and is somehow bad for the site. someone explained it in another thread but i dont remember where.

DamianSRT

DamianSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just tried out the new Capture creator thing, designed the best one, took about an hour, went to test it, game froze, YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..........

GooseAlwaysDies

GooseAlwaysDies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My only complaint is this isn't on Next Gen. I played the crap out of it on 360, before I bought my PS4. I just wish they'd release it for next gen... :frown:

fraggz99YT

fraggz99YT

\|/ 420 \|/
Reaction score
Sin$
who cares. the game is now officially dying. another version come and gone and more failed promises of heists and improved gameplay replaced with lies and increasingly difficult ways just to finance gameplay.

rockstar has made everything so expensive you cant even play the game without using an exploit and they are patching the exploits just so you have to buy shark cards or find new exploits that they didnt have the brains to find during the beta testing phase of the game. some would argue that rockstar doesnt even ****ing beta test ****, they just relinquish their buggy, glitched games to the public so we have to find these things, and we have to pay for them when we DO.

a game run by ******** who choose to ignore the promises they made in preference for removing glitches and exploits that theyre forcingv people to do because missions dont pay out **** anymore, selling cars doesnt pay out ****, heist missions were a big lie, nobody even plays races period. bad sport... BAD idea. didnt this country agree that segregation of pretty much any kind is a ****ing bad idea? why not create "hardcore" servers where people wont be punished for playing the game the way the last 3 GTA games have been played without the worry of financial repercussion. instead of dropping a new system on a loyal fanbase and now 1/2 the ****ing world is in bad sport because they just wanted to drive around and blow **** up.

recreational activities are a big fail. nobody plays golf, nobody does the stupid tennis. heck, i never have. it would probably cost me 100 dollars to rent a ****ing tennis racket if i didnt have my own, right?

and why is there a car wash in the game? has anyone actually used the car wash>?

you are constantly chased by cops when a cop runs into you, if your defending yourself, etc. personally im getting a ****ing headache not being able to play GTA without sirens going off.

and rockstar is daily losing players because of failed promises. people have had cars taken, money taken, accounts deleted for no reason at all. rockstar instead of choosing to fix these problems that hurt the player financially, is choosing to fix the problems that hurt rockstar financially. when will we start getting a stable, working version of gta 5 for our 60 bucks we paid?

answer? probably when GTA 6 comes out. ********

by the way, why do we have censorship on a subforum for a game designed for players 17 and over and half the people here half avatars or sigs of chicks tits jiggling. kinda arbitrary no>?
selling cars, you can get 9 grand, heists are confirmed for spring, rooftop rumble pays out 18k on hard.

TacticalBacon29

TacticalBacon29

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Asdfer, post: 8664898, member: 523521"]selling cars, you can get 9 grand, heists are confirmed for spring, rooftop rumble pays out 18k on hard.
Roooftop

9 grand every 45 minutes is nothing. That doesn't even cover an adder replacement . rooftop rumble has never showed up on my list, coveted is now gone as well. But hey we've had heists confirmed for a few updates now so maybe they will finally make good on that promise

DeweySalt

DeweySalt

Developer & Gamer
Reaction score
Sin$
More or less a complaint about the people:
Some a-hole decides to shoot at me while I'm simply driving by for who knows why. I proceed to kill him then set a bounty on him to put out the simple message "Don't be an always-hostile idiot." The a-hole then calls in his f*ck buddies (aka his crew) to spawn kill me. After I get in my car and drive away from the f*ckfest, 90% of the time the game decides to freeze. The end.

Hitomi Tanaka

Hitomi Tanaka

❤Boobie-Chan❤
Grizzled Veteran Services Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I love playing this game. I seem to be an exception to all of these complaints I've read, as I've never had any issues aside from connection issues during launch. I still have all of my money because I didn't play during the AIDS-Fest that was DNS.

Top Bottom
Login
Register