Status
Not open for further replies.
DaftHacker

DaftHacker

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Programmer Forum Addict Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm actually pretty surprised there hasn't been a thread about this(that I've seen anyways). GTAV is now available to be pre-loaded using steam and it's well worth it considering the game is a whole 60GB of data which for me took at least an entire day with a 35mbps internet download speed.

L

Legless

Be spontaneous, be kind, be open-minded.
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm actually pretty surprised there hasn't been a thread about this(that I've seen anyways). GTAV is now available to be pre-loaded using steam and it's well worth it considering the game is a whole 60GB of data which for me took at least an entire day with a 35mbps internet download speed.
There was going to be an article on the Homepage but GTA V had already been mentioned so I think that article would have been updated, not too sure though.

DaftHacker

DaftHacker

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Programmer Forum Addict Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
There was going to be an article on the Homepage but GTA V had already been mentioned so I think that article would have been updated, not too sure though.
Yeah i didn't see any articles about GTA here or in the home page so i thought i might as well post.

Skeleton

Skeleton

I like cats.
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I might be getting a copy from a friend Tuesday, so I wont be able to pre-purchase

BenJGrimm

BenJGrimm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I too am surprised that there isnt much hype on 7sins about it; I guess everyone is more interested in the console version but 4k at 60fps is worth the mention I feel.

Ive played it on PS3 and primarily 360, skipped completely over current gen and have been waiting since I had my 360 version pre-ordered to get my hands on the pc version luckily they allow account transfer from any console to pc.

Monopolyman

Monopolyman

PC Gamer and Tech Enthusiast
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Tutorial Creator Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm definitely not pre-ordering, but if there is mod support and/or support for my G27 I'll probably buy it.

I too am surprised that there isnt much hype on 7sins about it; I guess everyone is more interested in the console version but 4k at 60fps is worth the mention I feel.

Ive played it on PS3 and primarily 360, skipped completely over current gen and have been waiting since I had my 360 version pre-ordered to get my hands on the pc version luckily they allow account transfer from any console to pc.
I would be way more hyped if it wasn't delayed so much.

BenJGrimm

BenJGrimm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm definitely not pre-ordering, but if there is mod support and/or support for my G27 I'll probably buy it.

I would be way more hyped if it wasn't delayed so much.

I completely agree; the delay killed a lot of interest that it may have had if it would have been released when they said it would have but in light that it is releasing soon I am still surprised that not more interest has stirred, perhaps people dont believe it yet and are reserved about being even the slightest excited which I do not blame them in great consideration that I am one of those reserved individuals but a small part is excited and enjoy reading others thoughts and speculation regarding GTA V for PC.

I wasn't going to pre-order but decided to anyway in large part due to curiosity and I'd probably buy it any way sooner then later and having the ability to pre-load so once it drops I can just get on after work knowing its ready to go; I've always been a huge fan of GTA since its birth I don't see any reason to not get it.

Weeb

Weeb

Leech®
Fabled Veteran Contest Sponsor Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Pfft, I'll be lucky to even download it by the time it comes out!

Being serious though since I can only download 7 or 8 hours of the night, with it estimating at 1 day and 18 hours or something like that I doubt I'll have it on release. God damn you BT, there initial plan was to upgrade our area with fiber optics in 2017, until there was enough complaints about the 300Kb/s download speed most people were getting(at it's best) that they said it could possibly be 2016, tight fisted bastards!

Anyways I am really hyped for this, like a lot of people I can't afford(nor do I want to pay) the prices of xbox one/PS4 games, so I stick with my PC.

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Debating grabbing this for $30

BenJGrimm

BenJGrimm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought mine for the full $60 on steam and everyone's grabbing it for $30 :shifty::frown:

I feel digital distribution should be cheaper anyways; cuts down on a huge portion of production and the price should reflect but greed is abundant, I give it 6 months and it will be 30% off on steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register