Stratum

Freeze cars:
Washington Note: this works as a boat
Willard: Note: this works as a helicopter

All the bikes have super speed except for the NRG900

All the boats have super speed and perfect handling

Colorfull headlights and tailights

Very modified american.gxt

Modified Hudcolor.dat the health is blue, the armor is white, the weapons on the radar are red and almost every white thing is yellow.

All the story mode player models including Niko and multiplayer male model has CJ run, except for the multiplayer female model that has Bernies run.
Anim.img contains:

Every gun has rapid fire except for the grenades and the sniper rifles

Normally player run while carrying a sniper rifle, rpg or Ak47 - M4 rifle
Vehicles.img contains:

Annihilator image swaped for a subway, so every annihilator on the game will become a flyable train.

Maverick image swaped for a patriot, so every maverick on the game will become a flyable patriot.
queens_e.img contains:

Pretty good car spawns on the airport, this is VERY recommended to use because this doesnt contain freeze cars on this area.
script_network.img contains:

Evades mod menu including player options, vehicle options, weather options, map mods, and 6 additional KEYBOARD script mods:
v1.0 chatpad version
v1.0 keyboard version
t3ch's
SultanRs'
Airbrake &
SCO Manager for Garage mod, XYZ cords and some other things
(All credits of this goes to Evades, t3ch, SultanRs and the v1.0 creators, the only thing i did is put all together so this can be comfortable)
VIDEO SOON

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/pJXXvj8_/v20_by_Dre.html?

VIRUS SCAN:
https://www.virustotal.com/url/c4da...e16a300bc659ffd02571aaa8/analysis/1337536938/

xD4I2k SIVIOKEx

xD4I2k SIVIOKEx

Getting There
Modder Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks good. Great job! Even the AK-47, M-4 and SMG has rapid fire? Would love a video to see these in action!

I

Infirmity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Burrito is a very common freeze car, if I were you I would've set that to fly but it's all good. This is a pretty mod pack. :tongue:

xD4I2k SIVIOKEx

xD4I2k SIVIOKEx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The Burrito is a very common freeze car, if I were you I would've set that to fly but it's all good. This is a pretty mod pack. :tongue:
Any car can be a freeze car now with scripts. Cant protect your self from everything or the game would be mad boring. Just saying not hating on your post!

I

Infirmity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any car can be a freeze car. Change the handling of the car to heli, ANNHIL, then spawn the car with the scripts. THEN BAM! Butt hurt Cry baby moder lol
Yeah but it wasn't that big of a change going from driving to a secret island that had your freeze car to being able to spawn it via the "Car Spawner" menu. I understand what you're saying though.

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
any car cant be a freeze car, you cant use cars found in the cargrp.dat, that was the restriction before scripts and still is after, if a car can drive around by the AI then using it as a freeze car will cause excessive freezing for you

xD4I2k SIVIOKEx

xD4I2k SIVIOKEx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
any car cant be a freeze car, you cant use cars found in the cargrp.dat, that was the restriction before scripts and still is after, if a car can drive around by the AI then using it as a freeze car will cause excessive freezing for you
Thats were your wrong thats only true with setting it to plane! Nice try tho

L

legaldose

Reaction score
Sin$
I totally want to download this, however, 4shared isn't loading. Do you have an alternative link perhaps?

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats were your wrong thats only true with setting it to plane! Nice try tho
well thats gonna f*** up the game if people start using regular cars as freeze cars cause it will make the game very unstable(like it isnt already) and you will freeze people out unintentionally

xD4I2k SIVIOKEx

xD4I2k SIVIOKEx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
well thats gonna **** up the game if people start using regular cars as freeze cars cause it will make the game very unstable(like it isnt already) and you will freeze people out unintentionally
like i said before ....
Any car can be a freeze car now with scripts. Cant protect your self from everything or the game would be mad boring. Was just proving a point there is no common freeze cars anymore. :wink:

I totally want to download this, however, 4shared isn't loading. Do you have an alternative link perhaps?
Here is a download on mediafire http://www.mediafire.com/?xqo8g2jqnapjtyj

dre u can use this link in your post for people to download if you want. :biggrin:

Just Do It

Just Do It

Grand Theft Auto ツ
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome, im gonna test it! (if it works you get a video from me as proof! :biggrin:)

Accotech

Accotech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tryed 10 other ISO mods and yours all with the same result BLACKSCREEN just Scipt mods works :frown:(((((

funkyfrisco

funkyfrisco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn't have the ambulance set to plane its gonna freeze you out when people kill peds and stuff! :wink:

iDre

iDre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tryed 10 other ISO mods and yours all with the same result BLACKSCREEN just Scipt mods works :frown:(((((
i tested the very same file that i uploaded here, in my xbox and it works fine, maybe it takes a little bit more when loading, but it perfectly works on single player and multiplayer

I Revenqe I

I Revenqe I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol the Sabre2 is one of the freeze cars Duck has on his 1.4's. Plus it's becoming a really common freeze car. If I was you, I'd make it a flying car. Unless you wanna get froze by a bunch of randoms. :wink: And plus, the ambulance WILL freeze you if it comes around you and takes off. Just saying.

Top Bottom
Login
Register