What's new

Working Gorod Krovi - New unlimited death machine solo (easy)

• Thread starter Cod_king757
  • Start date
  • Views 20,658
Cod_king757

Cod_king757

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Have fatal contraption Gobblegum and call in dragon
2. Go to the bridge to ride dragon and activate your fatal contraption (don't pick up yet)
3. Hold square to ride dragon and when the meter for riding dragon gets 1/2 to 3/4 across walk into fatal contraption Gg

You will board the dragon as you're grabbing the fatal contraption at the last second

iDontRte

iDontRte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wasn't this patched
It is patched the owner of this thread for got a very important step to do the version that is not patched. Before doing the steps he shows you need to pakapunch all the weapons you have and leave them in the pakapunch machine don't grab them. Then you can do the glitch as he said above!

Cod_king757

Cod_king757

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
No this is a new method found yesterday, I know of other methods but this is the easiest.... Have to start to get on the dragon then grab fc 
wasn't this patched
Not patched! Found yesterday and we have already found a method if they patch this 
It is patched the owner of this thread for got a very important step to do the version that is not patched. Before doing the steps he shows you need to pakapunch all the weapons you have and leave them in the pakapunch machine don't grab them. Then you can do the glitch as he said above!
That is a method you've explained but this is newer and easier

ScroteMcGoats

ScroteMcGoats

Reaction score
Sin$
It shows the Death machine icon but when I get off the dragon I still dont have it?
And it also took away the last death machine gobble gum in my inventory.

S

Stewo711

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone needs to try this on PS4 and Xbone. For all we know the Xbone does not have the update that patches this yet

Muzzy2001

Muzzy2001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It shows the Death machine icon but when I get off the dragon I still dont have it?
And it also took away the last death machine gobble gum in my inventory.
Same here man I need the new one if this is patched cause on Xbox one it does the exact thing you just said

FL0CK

FL0CK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No one's proved it works on Xbox one, works on PS4 people are streaming it now on YT lol

Cod_king757

Cod_king757

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome that someone got it on Xbox! Proved its not patched, gotta time it right and leave game before you die if you use it and missed it

Muzzy2001

Muzzy2001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Damb I can't get this **** I could get it first time on ps4 I'm defineatly picking it up I just get off the dragon without it 
Do I need to put bothe weapons in pack a punch or no?

DeathRGH

DeathRGH

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Sin$
Damb I can't get this **** I could get it first time on ps4 I'm defineatly picking it up I just get off the dragon without it 
Do I need to put bothe weapons in pack a punch or no?
it is patched for sure

Top Bottom
Login
Register