What's new

Discussion God Moders good or bad?

MesterSteve

MesterSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What you consider doesn't bother me. Fact is what bothers me. I showed way of how I deem it good and bad.... You then somehow come up with this biased remark.... Use a dictionary and find out the meaning of the word biased.

Not everyone uses god mode to kill others online people, people in this thread alone have already said that.

Once again, check your facts or stop whining.

There's only a handful of people in here who don't use it to kill other people, and I doubt the handful of people in this thread represents the majority of the players who use God Mode. I have checked my facts, and it turns out that not only do most of the people in this thread support God Mode, but the majority of people I've encountered in sessions using God Mode use it to kill other players.

And while I have used it to rank up stats in private sessions, or to do RP glitches, and even take other players out of God Mode, I do agree that it has it's downsides when abused. However, it does add excitement to a game that's becoming increasingly boring.

I'm certainly not the one whining since I'm not the one complaining about people using God Mode.

J

JCFC

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
There's only a handful of people in here who don't use it to kill other people, and I doubt the handful of people in this thread represents the majority of the players who use God Mode. I have checked my facts, and it turns out that the majority of people on your thread support God Mode.

And while I have used it to rank up stats in private sessions, or to do RP glitches, and even take other players out of God Mode, I do agree that it has it's downsides when abused. However, it does add excitement to a game that's becoming increasingly boring.

I'm certainly not the one whining since I'm not the one complaining about people using God Mode.

Neither am I. Hence why I said on page 2 that I don't find passive mode hard to enter... Jesus what a whum.

MesterSteve

MesterSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Neither am I. Hence why I said on page 2 that I don't find passive mode hard to enter... Jesus what a whum.

And yet, you have continued to complain about people using God Mode.

You aren't really consistent in what you post:
I see it as if you have to cheat to play a game then perhaps that game ain't for you.

So, if God Mode is cheating, then Money Glitching is...?

Maybe GTA isn't for you either. I see all the money glitch threads you've been posting into. Don't be such a hypocrite - you can't support one glitch over another. A glitch is a glitch, whether it's boosting your bank account or boosting your K/D.

I think The Hulk nailed it when he said, "I don't car either way. I just don't like people who are hypocrite. I don't like people who go reporting others for god mode glitch when they themselves do money glitch, RP glitch, and free super car glitch. It is like a murderer reporting someone who committed ****."

Time to jump off your invisible high-horse and come back down here with the rest of us God Mode-using, money-glitch loving people.

J

JCFC

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
And yet, you have continued to complain about people using God Mode.

You aren't really consistent in what you post:

So, if God Mode is cheating, then Money Glitching is...?

Maybe GTA isn't for you either. I see all the money glitch threads you've been posting into. Don't be such a hypocrite - you can't support one glitch over another. A glitch is a glitch, whether it's boosting your bank account or boosting your K/D.

I think The Hulk nailed it when he said, "I don't car either way. I just don't like people who are hypocrite. I don't like people who go reporting others for god mode glitch when they themselves do money glitch, RP glitch, and free super car glitch. It is like a murderer reporting someone who committed ****."

You sure do cry a lot.... My opinion annoys you. Diddums. Tell someone who gives a monkeys.

Why not let other people express how they feel about it rather than hog the thread with your self righteous attitude.

MesterSteve

MesterSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You sure do cry a lot.... My opinion annoys you. Diddums. Tell someone who gives a monkeys.

Why not let other people express how they feel about it rather than hog the thread with your self righteous attitude.

You wanted me to use facts, so I did. However, based on your inability to provide any intelligent response to my post, or defend yourself, you once again had to accuse me of "crying". How mature of you, since I'm not even crying.

While I respect your opinion, I don't agree with them. We're just going to have to agree to disagree.

J

JCFC

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You wanted me to use facts, so I did. However, based on your inability to provide any intelligent response to my post, or defend yourself, you once again had to accuse me of "crying". How mature of you.

While I respect your opinion, I don't agree with them. We're just going to have to agree to disagree.

I use facts in the correct context. Agree disagree whatever. Your the one moaning about it. I made my point crystal clear. I also said this is just my view so why you carries on moaning only God knows. But sure whatever we can drop it now.

P.S your still a whum if you use God Mode :wink:

MesterSteve

MesterSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I use facts in the correct context. Agree disagree whatever. Your the one moaning about it. I made my point crystal clear. I also said this is just my view so why you carries on moaning only God knows. But sure whatever we can drop it now.

P.S your still a whum if you use God Mode :wink:

In no way am I moaning. As far as I'm concerned, this was a debate involving two people with opposing viewpoints regarding God Mode and you were unable to provide a counter-argument.

P.S. You're still cheating if you use Money Glitches :wink:

Last edited:
J

JCFC

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
In no way am I moaning. As far as I'm concerned, this was a debate involving two people with opposing viewpoints regarding God Mode and you were unable to provide a counter-argument.

P.S. You're still cheating if you use Money Glitches :wink:

Money glitch isn't a cheat is SWEG don't they teach you kids nothing in school :smile:

MesterSteve

MesterSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Money glitch isn't a cheat is SWEG don't they teach you kids nothing in school :smile:

Come back when you can think of an intelligent counterargument.

Sugar-coat it all you want, doing money glitches is no better or worse that using the God Mode glitch.

J

JCFC

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Come back when you can think of an intelligent counterargument.

Sugar-coat it all you want, doing money glitches is no better or worse that using the God Mode glitch.

God Mode is Feggy

Money Glitch is Sweegy

I may as well post like this as you don't listen to anything else without ranting lol

Isnemid

Isnemid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If a money glitch is cheating, then is buying a sharkcard cheating to.
Not everyone has the real cash to buy them.
When i blow a godmode player his crome Adder, it cost me 12,500 and it doesn't give me the bounty cash i normaly would get.
Its the money i have that it doesnt hurt me that mutch.

ybnice

ybnice

Weeds <3
Reaction score
Sin$
It just depends on how the God Moder uses it. They are a******s if they go around killing people

MesterSteve

MesterSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If a money glitch is cheating, then is buying a sharkcard cheating to.
Not everyone has the real cash to buy them.
When i blow a godmode player his crome Adder, it cost me 12,500 and it doesn't give me the bounty cash i normaly would get.
Its the money i have that it doesnt hurt me that mutch.

Shark Cards a part of the game. It is not cheating since it is how the game is intended to be played. While I do agree that the prices are insanely high for the little amount of money Rockstar gives you, I do understand that money glitches are a better alternative. However, money glitches are still considered cheating. You talk as though money glitches and shark cards are the only options to make money in GTA. Have you ever considered grinding missions and races like other people?

God Mode is Feggy

Money Glitch is Sweegy

I may as well post like this as you don't listen to anything else without ranting lol

Ranting? No. I just have little patience for people who act like children. Try Webster's Dictionary, not Urban Dictionary.

J

JCFC

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Shark Cards a part of the game. It is not cheating since it is how the game is intended to be played. While I do agree that the prices are insanely high for the little amount of money Rockstar gives you, I do understand that money glitches are a better alternative. However, money glitches are still considered cheating. You talk as though money glitches and shark cards are the only options to make money in GTA. Have you ever considered grinding missions and races like other people?

Ranting? No. I just have little patience for people who act like children. Try Webster's Dictionary, not Urban Dictionary.

U Seem Real Mad Bruh!

J

JCFC

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Mad? No. Just curious on why you can't come up with a counter-argument on your own thread. Or are you all out of excuses?

I have done at least three times. Your the one who just dismissed them. So what's the point in me trying to have a constructive argument with someone who can't understand or comprehend another persons argument.

MesterSteve

MesterSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have done at least three times. Your the one who just dismissed them. So what's the point in me trying to have a constructive argument with someone who can't understand or comprehend another persons argument.

I haven't dismissed your points. They were just poorly argued.

But for someone who believes money glitches don't count as "cheating", I highly doubt this debate would get much more "constructive".

J

JCFC

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't dismissed your points. They were just poorly argued.

I forgot that a pros and cons is poorly done. Did you do English in school? Stop posting and go back and read through if it means that much to you.

Now can we let others post their views or do you just want to b*tch all night?

MesterSteve

MesterSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Despite your pros and cons, you are still very anti-God Mode with the false impression that one glitch is better and more justified than another.

As I recall, you don't "do" English in school, you "learn" English in school. And in no way am I "b****ing" - I'm pointing out flaws in your argument that you refuse to respond to.

J

JCFC

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Despite your pros and cons, you are still very anti-God Mode with the false impression that one glitch is better and more justified than another.

As I recall, you don't "do" English in school, you "learn" English in school. And in no way am I "b****ing" - I'm pointing out flaws in your argument that you refuse to respond to.

So when you "learn" English your not doing it???? Damn put out that fire quick.

If you want to rant then fine but use PM. Leave this thread for others views other than mine and yours.

Top Bottom
Login
Register