• Views 908
Status
Not open for further replies.
F1fac0inhackmw3

F1fac0inhackmw3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As you lot saw from the porst before I have godmode class. When the person gave it to me ( through recovery ), he selected my pirks as sleigh of hand , QuickDraw , and steady aim . For my first weapon acr with messed up hex camo and secondary as acr hex camo. Exacly the same gun. As I spawn, I spawn with nk primary gun and when I switch I only have a pistol. If I try to change the 2nd perk to assasin the secondary acr goes away even though it wasn't on overkill and my godmode class becomes a regular class :frown: . I already destroyed 2 of my godmode classes and I only have one left :frown: . Pls help. Is there anyway to get classes back?

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
As you lot saw from the porst before I have godmode class. When the person gave it to me ( through recovery ), he selected my pirks as sleigh of hand , QuickDraw , and steady aim . For my first weapon acr with messed up hex camo and secondary as acr hex camo. Exacly the same gun. As I spawn, I spawn with nk primary gun and when I switch I only have a pistol. If I try to change the 2nd perk to assasin the secondary acr goes away even though it wasn't on overkill and my godmode class becomes a regular class :frown: . I already destroyed 2 of my godmode classes and I only have one left :frown: . Pls help. Is there anyway to get classes back?
Just copy the godmode class and paste them in other slots.

Upvote 0
F1fac0inhackmw3

F1fac0inhackmw3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes please but when I change second perk to any other ( currently on QuickDraw ) my second weapon is acr, I don't know how's that possible but when I change it the second weapon changes to pistol and the godmode don't work anymore

Upvote 0
Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes please but when I change second perk to any other ( currently on QuickDraw ) my second weapon is acr, I don't know how's that possible but when I change it the second weapon changes to pistol and the godmode don't work anymore
Alright, well first off, what is your primary for the godmode class when you dont change anything?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register