• Thread starter blakwidowstang
  • Start date
  • Views 1,152,150
John Romero

John Romero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can someone leave a link or tell me how can i reset the badass challenges back to 0 or level 1 with Gibbed Save editor lastest version?

reset them to the point like if i just made a new character.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Cant find working codes for gibbed for ps3/ps4. Also how do you modify weapons
Probably because most of the good hybrid gear was patched about 2 years ago now.

xOneManLegacy

xOneManLegacy

Otaku
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey you should try to add PS Vita Borderlands 2 to your editor. I have been hex editing the save trying to find what i need to edit but thought the tool would be a lot easier. If you don't have a save or a vita I can send you one!

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey you should try to add PS Vita Borderlands 2 to your editor. I have been hex editing the save trying to find what i need to edit but thought the tool would be a lot easier. If you don't have a save or a vita I can send you one!
If you're wanting to get a hold of Rick, you'd have a better chance on his site: blog.gib.me

M

Mephisto1993

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive been trying to figure this out. Ive played this game for years on console and built a computer last year have have finally gotten around to playing this game on my pc. Anyways, every time i edit a character i cannot connect to matchmaking online. it just says "No Games Found" BUT if i makke a new character(unedited) and restart the game and go to matchmaking with the new unedited character other players' games show up. then when i switch to my edited character then it says no games found? set my player level to 72 and lower levels with same outcome

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive been trying to figure this out. Ive played this game for years on console and built a computer last year have have finally gotten around to playing this game on my pc. Anyways, every time i edit a character i cannot connect to matchmaking online. it just says "No Games Found" BUT if i makke a new character(unedited) and restart the game and go to matchmaking with the new unedited character other players' games show up. then when i switch to my edited character then it says no games found? set my player level to 72 and lower levels with same outcome
What have you modified on your character?

M

Mephisto1993

Reaction score
Sin$
What have you modified on your character?
Level 72
Maxed out tree skills
3 ancient legit guns that I got off a list (forgot website)
99999999 for money
99 eridium

That's it. Even if I just changed only the level and nothing else I'd have the same outcome.

blackangel281

blackangel281

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm having an annoying problem.
I decrypted my save data in bruteforce and tried to open it in Gibbed's Save Editor (Revision 256) as an PS3 saved file format and I keep getting the "Failed to load save: reencode mismatch" error

I'm having an annoying problem.
I decrypted my save data in bruteforce and tried to open it in Gibbed's Save Editor (Revision 256) as an PS3 saved file format and I keep getting the "Failed to load save: reencode mismatch" error

UPDATE: I solved my own problem, can't believe I didn't realize this at first.

Last edited by a moderator:
L33T M0Dz

L33T M0Dz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will this soon have support for making hybrid items from 2 different DLCs or is that a game engine problem

B

BerserkerSal

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone. I had a quick question about the gibbed editor 256. I try to input the requirements that it says to put for modded ammo and or grenades. And it works perfectly fine on the Xbox 360. But when I bring my save over to the Xbox One, it either glitches and says I have 0/214748 or it just doesn't work at all. Anyone know of a fix for this? Thanks.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone. I had a quick question about the gibbed editor 256. I try to input the requirements that it says to put for modded ammo and or grenades. And it works perfectly fine on the Xbox 360. But when I bring my save over to the Xbox One, it either glitches and says I have 0/214748 or it just doesn't work at all. Anyone know of a fix for this? Thanks.
Use the values for PC.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-increase-ammo-capacity.1006574/

Top Bottom
Login
Register