• Start date
  • Views 1,152,121
M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Rick's site has no updates past R179....

Incorrect sir

http://svn.gib.me/public/borderlands2/

Where did you acquire this? It isn't opening.

That is the problem i was having i assumed it was my laptop must not of been compiled correctly it is from TechnoJackers Google drive

[Click here to view this link]

Edit - he also has a dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nlucftnalvoo47n/dutcTzL3R1

Why these revisions aren't working i don't know maybe somebody else does.

Last edited:
G

gibbed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry... I don't know what all that stuff is really... I just checked his main site and didn't see it....
I don't find those changes since r179 significant enough to push a new public build. :wink:

Foolone

Foolone

Reaction score
Sin$
*sigh* could someone walk me through how Gibbed is SUPPOSED to work?
I've got r179 of gibbed, Bruteforce 3.8, and all the supporting files. I'm using a bootcamped version of Windows Vista Home on my macbook. I've got a solid thumbdrive that has never given me issues. My ps3 has never corrupted any game data. But somehow, my save data is being changed enough that my PS3 is flagging the save as corrupted. I have NEVER gotten a gibbed save to work.

The reason I'm posting this (again) is that I just tried maxing out all of my Axton's skills (by going into the Raw tab and adjusting the Grades to the appropriate max). I thought a single change might help me sneak past the corruption issue. it didn't. I tried giving a different file +1 eridium, seraph and torgue. No go. I even tried Bruteforce's cheats option. Nada.

So, how is this supposed to work. and please don't link me the videos, I've already watched them.
Also, could I get some thoughts on what Operating Systems have been known to work with gibbed?

And could someone please explain why I keep getting random errors of "Invalid SAH1 hash" when I know I've decrypted the file with Bruteforce and am opening it as a PS3 file?
Thought: is there an alternative program to Bruteforce for PS3 users? I wonder if my problems are stemming from bruteforce, not gibbed.
It's been acting weird, I have several save folders on my desktop and it's only detected 2 of them (and the backups I made of them).

cashjr

cashjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lets see Mac...Vista Home...bootcamp? Well I have Win 7, IBM, 64 bit and I had problem with 3.8 so I just moved it down to Brute 3.7.6 version and works fine with 179...got to try sh*t out...different strokes for different folks....takes time which is why I have great respect for these dudes who put out the hard work and they could tell if it even works with Mac...3.8 is great but a lot of earlier versions may be more compatible to your setup.

and don't forget to make a save first...

Foolone

Foolone

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry if I sound like a whiney b****, it's just that this program is awesome, and I want to get it to work.

Thanks for the help, I'll try 3.7.6 and see if that helps.

Phantomslug

Phantomslug

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey just curious if someone could help me, I can't seem to find a answer to this problem anywhere. Everything in the Gibbed editor works perfect for me, except I can't seem to paste any codes from any source, I copy the codes, and when I hit the paste code button nothing happens. I have used the option before on my previous computer which had Windows 7, the one I am currently using has Windows 8. Not sure if that has anything to even do with it, but I can't seem to find a solution to this problem anywhere else.

Foolone

Foolone

Reaction score
Sin$
honestly, I'm thinking the issue may be with bruteforce.
first, do I need to replace the console ID in global.conf that's in my Bruteforce Save Data folder? If yes, where would that be found? is it the 32 digit PSID that you see in bruteforce when you load a save file?
Second, is there anything else I need to do that isn't covered by "decrypt PFD (all), close [bruteforce], edit in gibbed, reopen [bruteforce] and update PFD and Encypt PFD (Full), and finally Verify PFD"?
Keep in mind, Bruteforce is still being a pain and I keep getting random Invalid SAH1 errors in gibbed.

finally, could someone link me to Bruteforce 3.7.6? I can't find a trust worthy download online.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey just curious if someone could help me, I can't seem to find a answer to this problem anywhere. Everything in the Gibbed editor works perfect for me, except I can't seem to paste any codes from any source, I copy the codes, and when I hit the paste code button nothing happens. I have used the option before on my previous computer which had Windows 7, the one I am currently using has Windows 8. Not sure if that has anything to even do with it, but I can't seem to find a solution to this problem anywhere else.
I've seen this issue come up before and I'm pretty sure all the people were on Win8... It seems like the program has some issues with Win8...

Phantomslug

Phantomslug

Reaction score
Sin$
I've seen this issue come up before and I'm pretty sure all the people were on Win8... It seems like the program has some issues with Win8...
I believe I may have found the cause of my problem, I think it has to do with a combination of Windows 8 and Google Chrome. For some reason Chrome won't let you paste into Gibbed, but I just tried it in Internet Explorer and it worked. So at least I have found if not the solution to it, a work around for now.

bensmcc

bensmcc

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone have an idea why the codes pasted from don't show up in my inventory? There are some codes that I can paste that work, but not those.

This is on PC, btw.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Those are modded weapons so paste them into your bank... Unless you're saying the codes aren't pasting at all... Are you in Win8? There has been some issues that I have heard of with Gibbed an Win8...

B

BenJeremy

Reaction score
Sin$
Those are modded weapons so paste them into your bank... Unless you're saying the codes aren't pasting at all... Are you in Win8? There has been some issues that I have heard of with Gibbed an Win8...

He's saying he pastes the codes into Gibbed, but when he launches the game, they are not there. The game removes the weapons. Loading the game save after quitting shows they are no longer in the inventory (Bank or Backpack)

I can verify this... is there something that needs to be done to enable custom weapons?

I just jumped back into BL2 after a hiatus, to level up to 61 with UVHM and check out the latest DLC (I have Season Pass, Mech and Psycho DLC).

bensmcc

bensmcc

Reaction score
Sin$

They'll show up in my bank, but after equipping them, saving, closing game, then opening it again, they are not there.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
They'll show up in my bank, but after equipping them, saving, closing game, then opening it again, they are not there.
Well you have to put them back in Bank before you Save and Quit. They will get deleted on the next load. The game has a sanity check on your backpack upon load.

bensmcc

bensmcc

Reaction score
Sin$
Well you have to put them back in Bank before you Save and Quit. They will get deleted on the next load. The game has a sanity check on your backpack upon load.

Hm, guess I didn't know that.

Thanks for the info.

B

BenJeremy

Reaction score
Sin$

OK... I thought there was something like that. It would be nice if there was a stickie here or a note in OP about this. I did some quick searching, because I remembered something like that, but couldn't recall the details.

Thanks.

J

JRay

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea... I had the same problem... Lost most of what I was given... :frown: Learned not to do that again! :cool:

Top Bottom
Login
Register