Tools Gibbed's Save Editor v1.0.46

• Thread starter blakwidowstang
  • Start date
  • Views 1,152,154
RomchikVoron

RomchikVoron

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that English is not your first language?
Because, that message is quite confusing... :confused:

I say that I play the Official version of the game and just now saw all the things that I found in the game today disappeared
I just deleted a folder * savedata * and started over again, but did not help = \ things are not added

maverickneo

maverickneo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Having a problem here. Downloaded the latest one and whenever I try to add general skill points to my psycho and put the usb back in to play the game, the points dont appear at all.

aeterna

aeterna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Having a problem here. Downloaded the latest one and whenever I try to add general skill points to my psycho and put the usb back in to play the game, the points dont appear at all.

Adding general skill points has not worked in a very long time, they patched that out. When you load the game up there is a sanity check now that reverts the amount of unused skill points you have back to whatever it should be for your current level, minus however many you already have allocated. To get around it you just need to put points directly into the skills via the editor (see SkillData under the Raw tab).

maverickneo

maverickneo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok I went into skill data and added points into where it says "grade" and nothing, I went back and put into Grade and Grade points and still nothing. Am I doing something wrong here? Has the ability to add skill points been completely taken out or something?

Uptade: Nevermind, it started working! Thanks.

Last edited:
RomchikVoron

RomchikVoron

Reaction score
Sin$
hell yeah,this is work !(R179)
I had a buggy save, now everything is fine!
I would like to ask about adding features * Multiple selection *

J

JoeyBeanz

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello. So, I started a couple new characters, and didn't want to have to go through yet another 2 playthroughs with each of them just to open up UVHM. So, I used the editor to change the "playthroughscompleted" and "lastplaythroughnumber" settings to 2 so that it automatically had UVHM opened. Now here's my problem, I've gone through the story line about half way with one of them, and the 3rd and 4th weapon slots did not unlock. I am guessing that is because they are only unlocked during normal mode playthrough, which I skipped over. I thought they would unlock with those missions regardless of which mode I was playing but apparently they aren't.

So, is there a setting in the raw section that I could change to open up those two weapon slots? I cannot seem to find anything.

I can still equip weapons in those 2 slots by using the save editor, and can use them in the game, but I cannot equip/unequip whatever is in those slots normally in the game because it skips over the slots when scrolling around because they are technically still locked. So if it can't be fixed it's not a horrible situation, since I can still use the slots it's just a bit of a pain in the *** because I'd have to save, edit, and reload any time I want to use something different in one of the slots.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Add a couple of the Weapon Equip SDUs to your bank in Gibbed and pull them out in game. Your weapon slots should unlock...

J

JoeyBeanz

Reaction score
Sin$
Add a couple of the Weapon Equip SDUs to your bank in Gibbed and pull them out in game. Your weapon slots should unlock...
Yup, was just about to come and edit to say I found the answer on page 2 or 3 of this topic. Worked like a charm!

RomchikVoron

RomchikVoron

Reaction score
Sin$
can not be a question on the subject, but
how to make that a campaign has been passed (DLC too)

I know it makes using RAW:wink:

Last edited:
D

drewberg65

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, first thanks to all for work on the development of Gibbed and all those that have posted how to's and help for others. Made it easy for me to use the gibbed program and add a few weapons for myself. Next is an issue I ran across that I was hoping someone could help with.

After the first time using gibbed, I added some weapons and shields and everything worked perfect. My already lvl 61 assassin had around 200k health and with a 61 bee that was ranked at 66k shields, I had 66k shields once I went to the main game.

Today, I added a couple more weapons with gibbed to try and fight the dragons in the new dlc. At somepoint, not positive when, my character stats reverted to look like a lower level character. My health is at ~150k and my 66k bee when equiped only gives my character ~33k in shields. Any idea how this happened or how to fix it??

Thanks a bunch for any help you can provide.

**So I spent most of the day playing around with my inventroy trying to sort out my issue. I've seemed to narrow it down a littlbe bit so its reproducable. Any time I switch my class mod, i get the reduced health and shield issue. Not sure if that helps anyone know what the problem is.

Last edited:
Shinen Ryu

Shinen Ryu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Question, are you able to make the skills go higher than 1/5? If so, for the psycho, how high would the skill silence the voices need to be to not be an issue? I have been doing dragon keep and have been having a tough time because it seems everytime my health is low or I'm about to finish off a tough enemy I smack myself and die instantly :/

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Question, are you able to make the skills go higher than 1/5? If so, for the psycho, how high would the skill silence the voices need to be to not be an issue? I have been doing dragon keep and have been having a tough time because it seems everytime my health is low or I'm about to finish off a tough enemy I smack myself and die instantly :/
You can't go higher than 1/5 on the Skills. The game has a sanity check on them. Also, I don't know on the StV skills as I don't use it...

Shinen Ryu

Shinen Ryu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't go higher than 1/5 on the Skills. The game has a sanity check on them. Also, I don't know on the StV skills as I don't use it...

It drastically increases melee damage (300% right now) but gives me a 12% chance to attack myself isntead..

Also, I know this isn't Borderlands related, but my profile becomes corrupt on my flash when I move it over, but not saves, is there a fix for this? I wanna mod my BA rank and bonuses

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It drastically increases melee damage (300% right now) but gives me a 12% chance to attack myself isntead...
I know what it does, I just don't like it... :smile:
I don't think there is a way to lower the chances of attacking yourself but to make it more viable you could use a modded COM from here that boosts your Melee higher.

Silence The Voices - (Melee DMG +1350%/Self-Melee Chance 12%)
BL2(BwAAAAAIBQYFAAcAMBC9HgYBBgEGAQYBBgEGAQYBBgEGAQUgAME=)

Spartanxx2325

Spartanxx2325

Reaction score
Sin$
How do I paste a code? It says something like it could not find a copy in the clipboard, so how do I copy and paste a code?

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I paste a code? It says something like it could not find a copy in the clipboard, so how do I copy and paste a code?
You need to make sure you have the complete code, like this: BL2(BwAAAAAIBQYFAAcAMBC9HgYBBgEGAQYBBgEGAQYBBgEGAQUgAME=)
Copy all of it and hit the "paste code" button. :smile:

RomchikVoron

RomchikVoron

Reaction score
Sin$
tell me how to copy all stuff from one character to another, just do not want a hundred times to press *paste code*

Top Bottom
Login
Register