Tools Gibbed's Save Editor v1.0.46

• Thread starter blakwidowstang
  • Start date
  • Views 1,152,121
J

Judgementist

Reaction score
Sin$
Trying to make Black Hole Shield, But idk which Type look for, Check Calculator and picked legendary in the game it still purple not Orange. Any Ideas? Thank you.

D

dragon159116

Reaction score
Sin$
Uninstall all versions of .NET framework, restart. Then download the latest version again and re-install.

I uninstalled and reinstalled 2 times, i even used cc cleaner and the framework cleaner and got the same error.

K well one of my friends came across some issue with gibbed his virus scan service was marking it as malicious content and it wouldn't open when he looked on here he didn't see this posted in this forum so ill post it for others.

If your firewall or virus protection service is blocking gibbed you must make sure to let it pass through your firewall and virus protection service.

Even though it says it could be malicious software we here at se7ensins have been using it for a long time and can confirm that it is not a virus or any other form of malicious software.

I tried this as well and still got the same error, I even shut off my firewall and deleted my antivirus program.

blakwidowstang

blakwidowstang

Borderlands 2 MacGyver
Modder Tutorial Creator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Trying to make Black Hole Shield, But idk which Type look for, Check Calculator and picked legendary in the game it still purple not Orange. Any Ideas? Thank you.
My Codes and Parts Gallery. You will find it under "Orange and Unique Shields". It will help you into understand what parts make it and there's codes for it there also.

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Grizzled Veteran Bright Idea Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I uninstalled and reinstalled 2 times, i even used cc cleaner and the framework cleaner and got the same error.

I tried this as well and still got the same error, I even shut off my firewall and deleted my antivirus program.

Try downloading advanced uninstaller pro and uninstall it. Uninstalling .NET can be a pain.

D

dragon159116

Reaction score
Sin$
Try downloading advanced uninstaller pro and uninstall it. Uninstalling .NET can be a pain.

I used the program and it found a ton of leftovers in the registry so i clear those out, restarted and redownloaded framework but i still got the same error.

Krazy Killer Kev

Krazy Killer Kev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I used the program and it found a ton of leftovers in the registry so i clear those out, restarted and redownloaded framework but i still got the same error.

hmm i'm not sure what exactly is happening so tomorrow if you want i can might be able skype you and you can use the show me your screen options so i can see exactly what is happening to maybe help you out.

i originally was going to say can but I have some legal business tomorrow and am not sure when i will be home but for sure in two days i will be able to help you out via skype.

blakwidowstang

blakwidowstang

Borderlands 2 MacGyver
Reaction score
Sin$
Was your friends Antivirus Symantec/Norton by any chance? It has been known in the past to conflict with that software but not many people run Symantec because... well to be blunt, it's crap.
AVG Internet Security FTW

B

booshboosh

Reaction score
Sin$
I've been trying to add fast travels/unlock the maps to make going through pt2 faster. Can't get it to work. Could anybody be so kind as to tell me what info needs to go where in the raw tab?

Edit: Thanks for the reply blakwidowstang, that's exactly what I was looking for!

Last edited:
blakwidowstang

blakwidowstang

Borderlands 2 MacGyver
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been trying to add fast travels/unlock the maps to make going through pt2 faster. Can't get it to work. Could anybody be so kind as to tell me what info needs to go where in the raw tab? Thanks in advance!

To unlock areas you will need to add data to the WorldDiscoveryList.

Honestly, it would be much less time consuming to follow the tutorial Here in my easy player data thread. What you do there in 5 minutes would take you at least an hour in gibbed's.

Last edited:
D

dragon159116

Reaction score
Sin$
Was your friends Antivirus Symantec/Norton by any chance? It has been known in the past to conflict with that software but not many people run Symantec because... well to be blunt, it's crap.

Avast but the editor works on his computer.

D

dragon159116

Reaction score
Sin$
hmm i'm not sure what exactly is happening so tomorrow if you want i can might be able skype you and you can use the show me your screen options so i can see exactly what is happening to maybe help you out.

i originally was going to say can but I have some legal business tomorrow and am not sure when i will be home but for sure in two days i will be able to help you out via skype.

That would be helpful just let me know.

Krazy Killer Kev

Krazy Killer Kev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Norton

fcukwithfire

fcukwithfire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody aware of a way to mass delete items in backpack and/or vault? Or keyboard shortcuts to do them one at a time? Anything other than having to continuously right-click.

Krazy Killer Kev

Krazy Killer Kev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ill have to check when i get home but maybe you can ctrl and select but I think you've probably tried that... umm other than that i am not sure sorry.

blakwidowstang

blakwidowstang

Borderlands 2 MacGyver
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody aware of a way to mass delete items in backpack and/or vault? Or keyboard shortcuts to do them one at a time? Anything other than having to continuously right-click.
Not currently, it can be done easily through the extracted player data using python though.

Krazy Killer Kev

Krazy Killer Kev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do we have a tutorial on this site for python currently?
blakwidowstang blakwidowstang

if not I could get around to making one but it'll be way low on my list
1pg paper for my game for my game design class
and a design flow chart
Powerpoint #1 for my game design class
3pg paper to go with Powerpoint for my game design class
1st Game for my game design class
all due by next monday

then I'll be free for a month till the next one is due
so i could make one then if no one can before that

Top Bottom
Login