All Gibbed's Save Editor Revision 237

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 Modding & Glitching' started by blakwidowstang, Jan 23, 2013 with 1,514 replies and 702,387 views.

1. M4YON

M4YON Se7ensins Beast

blakwidowstang the revision is currently at 147, i have taken the liberty of uploading it below
    http://www.mediafire.com/?t915s8rrtdozxvn

I did post it to someone yesterday afternoon but they mustn't of acknowledged it. Anyway all updates will be first posted at the link below by gibbed.
    http://svn.gib.me/public/borderlands2/

Good luck :smile:

2. Krazy Killer Kev

Krazy Killer Kev Enthusiast

........ how unfortunate

fat pat 666 likes this.
  3. blakwidowstang

blakwidowstang Borderlands 2 MacGyver

Actually, I saw this last night but there were users over at mpgh that were saying it was bugged, even the operator of the original post. So, I will change the link and title to the newest one but will keep a close eye on the thread in case anyone has problems. But thanks anyway.

M4YON likes this.
  4. M4YON

M4YON Se7ensins Beast

I see, well then i would suggest leaving it as 146 just in case but i just thought i would let you know and you're welcome.

5. Krazy Killer Kev

Krazy Killer Kev Enthusiast

Well until we get this area nice and filled I'm going to send people to M4YON's old thread for references when they're looking for a common problem.
    If they have problems they can't find an answer to with the editor I'll send them here.

Lucien Lachance and fat pat 666 like this.
  6. Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance Don't demand it, earn it.

True, M4YON still controls the error support thread for Gibb and still helps the members here that posted A LOT on the original Gibb Editor thread. Helped me when I had first seen those errors.

fat pat 666 likes this.
  7. monsterman4567

monsterman4567 Newbie

Please help me i had a old version and when ever i would play the save then put it back in the editor it would say reen code mismatch and so i downloaded this new one and it wont open any of my saves it says that it might be outdated version

8. fcukwithfire

fcukwithfire Getting There

These might be answered in the other thread, but I'll ask them here to help get the ball rolling.

1) How do I go about unlocking gun slots so when I create a new character / save, I can go ahead and have 4 slots available?
    2) Is it possible to unlock fast travel locations? The checkmarks on the tab appear to only indicate what you've already discovered.
    3) If r147 is out, why is it not mentioned on his blog? Where is the official dumping ground to check for updates?

9. blakwidowstang

1. No, you have to use python to unlock gunslots currently, but I'm sure gibbed will add it in a future release.
    2. You can't unlock the fast travel locations without adding world discovery data.
    3. I don't know, it's probably just a minor release. I was hesitant to even add it.

10. Slade

Slade Why be a King Premium

Try downloading r146 HERE.

11. Borderlands808

Borderlands808 Newbie

If people can't follow these steps, they shouldn't even be modding. lol Anyways, thank you to all the people for posting tuts. and their weapon/gear creations. Awesome works.

12. reidi69

reidi69 Newbie

hei this my first post, so hello everybody :smile: nice too meet u all
    btw has anyone tried to change class with this program?
    i'm kinda bored using the same class but too lazy to start a new game with a different class :/

13. fcukwithfire

fcukwithfire Getting There

Yeah it works fine. The trick is, don't expect the save file to show anything different after changing the class in the Editor. Meaning, when you copy your save file over from your console/pc it will say "Gaive LVL6" (just an example). Then you open and mod it in the Editor to be Maya LVL24. When you copy over the file back to the game, it will STILL say "Gaige LVL6" even though it really is Maya LVL24. All you have to do is load up the character in the game, per usual, save and quit. Then it will display correctly. Also then you can open the save in Editor again and edit your skills of your new class (if wanted).

14. blakwidowstang

Keep in mind that if you change your class you will lose the majority of your completed challenges. Also, if you don't want to overwrite your original save you will need to rename your save file before transferring it back to your system.

15. fathom7411

fathom7411 Seasoned Member

If you have the bank available either in your game or someone else's you can use this code in gibbed to unlock you extra gun slots.

BL2(BwAAAACmGgAAEgCgAxAAwA==)

You just have to go to your bank and then put it in your backpack and it will unlock a slot one at a time.

blakwidowstang likes this.
  16. Malcolm McCormick

Malcolm McCormick Getting There

I downloaded this yesterday and used it and it worked. Then when I turned on my computer today and went to use it it doesnt work. I click on the .exe to run and then it loads. (shows the spinning circle), but then it just doesn't open.

17. blakwidowstang

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like an issue with your computer. Did you happen to remove any of the files from the Gibbed's folder?

18. Malcolm McCormick

Malcolm McCormick Getting There

No, didnt touch anything.

19. blakwidowstang

I suggest redownloading. A file may have gotten corrupted.

20. Modded_MechroBot

Modded_MechroBot Newbie

do u still need dependencies for this?