Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
When I try to open the SaveGame.sav file into the editor it pops up with this "Failed to load save: invalid or unsupported version" I don't know if it's because when I first extract the save from Horizon, it saves as "Save0001.sav" instead of "Save0000.sav" any ideas? Thanks
Make sure you are selecting Xbox from the drop down menu above the Open button...

J

Jsantana24

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I'm new at this modding thing & need some help i keep getting this message every time i try and use the GPD editor. (Could not find '\\psf\Home\Desktop\Borderlands 2 - GPD Editor v2.3.0.5\Data\Decompressed.dat'.) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I'm new at this modding thing & need some help i keep getting this message every time i try and use the GPD editor. (Could not find '\\psf\Home\Desktop\Borderlands 2 - GPD Editor v2.3.0.5\Data\Decompressed.dat'.) Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Make sure you haven't moved the executable out of the folder that it came in...

Hardstyle 7s

Hardstyle 7s

Contributor
Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Locations are not working for me, I unlock them but they dont work...
Everything else does but they dont?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Locations are not working for me, I unlock them but they dont work...
Everything else does but they dont?
Are you talking about Fast Travel locations? You can check them off in Gibbed but, they don't actually unlock until you progress to that part of the story. So, the only way to unlock them is by completing the story.

Hardstyle 7s

Hardstyle 7s

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you talking about Fast Travel locations? You can check them off in Gibbed but, they don't actually unlock until you progress to that part of the story. So, the only way to unlock them is by completing the story.
Cant i just edit the process in python?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Cant i just edit the process in python?
Yeah, if you know how to use that then sure... :smile: Depending on what Data Files you use will determine which ones are unlocked. So if you use a 100% complete file, then they'll all be unlocked.

Hardstyle 7s

Hardstyle 7s

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah. Depending on what Data Files you use will determine which ones are unlocked. So if you use a 100% complete file, then they'll all be unlocked.
Got a download link/tutorial for the python editor?

Tw33k5

Tw33k5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi all,
tiny tina's dlc has new skins which just come out day-by-day. could someone paste the codes because i left for the mech. :\
thx.

CaptainLawlit

CaptainLawlit

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a problem trying to open my save in this program, it says failed to load save even when I selected the correct platform from the dropdown menu, help?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a problem trying to open my save in this program, it says failed to load save even when I selected the correct platform from the dropdown menu, help?
What is the exact error message you are getting and what version are you running?

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you trying to open the SaveGame.sav or the Save0001.sav/Save0000.sav?

CaptainLawlit

CaptainLawlit

Reaction score
Sin$
What is the exact error message you are getting and what version are you running?

"Failed to load save; cannot load XBOX 360 CON files, extract save using modio or equivalent" I am using version 179

EDIT: I am trying to open Save0001.sav for Xbox 360.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
"Failed to load save; cannot load XBOX 360 CON files, extract save using modio or equivalent" I am using version 179
Yes like Novaa Novaa said, you need to extract the character save file out of your save using Horizon first. The file you need will be called SaveGame.sav.

Top Bottom
Login
Register