• Start date
  • Views 1,152,131
blakwidowstang

blakwidowstang

Borderlands 2 MacGyver
Modder Tutorial Creator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Blakwidowstang's Codes and Parts Gallery added to the original post under the "Useful weapon creation resources" spoiler.

Malcolm McCormick

BTK Leverage

"Smile for all them haters."
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I deleted it and redownloaded it. Still the same problem. It acts like it's going to open, then nothing.

blakwidowstang

blakwidowstang

Borderlands 2 MacGyver
Reaction score
Sin$
I deleted it and redownloaded it. Still the same problem. It acts like it's going to open, then nothing.
The only way I can recreate your error is by removing the editor from the folder that contains the rest of the files. Make sure when you're extracting that you extract all files in the zip folder into the same folder together. If that doesn't fix your problem try reinstalling the .net framework.

X

XenonBOB

Reaction score
Sin$
mm dont know where else to write this but ... i cant seem to get my guns onto my charecter only into my bank :confused: is this normal or ?
as soon as i take my guns from the bank then put on my character and go join another game or exit and rejoin it deletes everything from my inventory :S ?

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
mm dont know where else to write this but ... i cant seem to get my guns onto my charecter only into my bank :confused: is this normal or ?
as soon as i take my guns from the bank then put on my character and go join another game or exit and rejoin it deletes everything from my inventory :S ?

That is because the guns you have created must be Hybrid and MUST be stored in the bank upon entering and leaving the game.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
The only way I can recreate your error is by removing the editor from the folder that contains the rest of the files. Make sure when you're extracting that you extract all files in the zip folder into the same folder together. If that doesn't fix your problem try reinstalling the .net framework.

This is why when i created the the rar file used for my thread i placed them in a folder so all they had to do is extract the new folder as some people always missed a file or 2 when extracting. I would suggest you do the same as of next revision, less hassle that way :smile:

fcukwithfire

fcukwithfire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is why when i created the the rar file used for my thread i placed them in a folder so all they had to do is extract the new folder as some people always missed a file or 2 when extracting. I would suggest you do the same as of next revision, less hassle that way :smile:

Dude. We get it. You made the first thread.

blakwidowstang

blakwidowstang

Borderlands 2 MacGyver
Reaction score
Sin$
That's a good idea but I went ahead and changed the current download link instead of waiting for the next release to prevent more confusion . I forget that not everyone is as knowledgeable about programs and their references.

Edit 1: Also, updated the download link for BruteForce for PS3 users. This version now has a check to make sure all dependencies are installed.

Last edited:
D

dragon159116

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a problem with installing the .net framework 4.0. When i install the program it says the file is 0mb and will take 0 minutes to install.
start.png

The when i click install it starts install and about 1 minute in it starts rolling back.
rollback.png

Then it says installation did not succeed, fatal error during installation.
end.png

This is what the log file says.

OS Version = 6.1.7601, Platform 2, Service Pack 1OS Description = Windows 7 - x64 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1
CommandLine = C:\e0bb4f3266daf7d2fa\\Setup.exe /x86 /x64 /ia64 /webTimeZone = Eastern Standard TimeInitial LCID = 1033
Using Simultaneous Download and Install mechanism
Operation: Installing
Package Name = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 SetupPackage Version = 4.0.30319
User Experience Data Collection Policy: AlwaysUploaded
Number of applicable items: 11
Exe (C:\e0bb4f3266daf7d2fa\SetupUtility.exe) succeeded.Exe Log File: dd_SetupUtility.txt
ServiceControl operation succeeded!
ServiceControl operation succeeded!
Exe (C:\Users\PRISCI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Setup_4.0.30319\Windows6.1-KB958488-v6001-x64.msu) failed with 0x240006 - (null).
Exe (C:\e0bb4f3266daf7d2fa\SetupUtility.exe) succeeded.Exe Log File: dd_SetupUtility.txt
MSI (C:\Users\PRISCI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Setup_4.0.30319\netfx_Core_x64.msi) Installation failed. Msi Log: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Setup_20130129_222621958-MSI_netfx_Core_x64.msi.txt

Final Result: Installation failed with error code: (0x80070643), "Fatal error during installation. " (Elapsed time: 0 00:02:13).

Anyone know how to fix this problem, i searched google for hours and had a friend try to fix it but we had no luck.

blakwidowstang

blakwidowstang

Borderlands 2 MacGyver
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright then that clears it up thanks.
There's nothing listed on either his site or in the log file in the download. I'm just assuming he's making small fixes that aren't noticeable via the editor but in the code.

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Grizzled Veteran Bright Idea Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I did what the site said and it didn't work thanks anyways.

I decided to download the 4.5 version and it downloaded fine but the when i tried to open the editor i got the error,
CLR error: 80004005 the program will now terminate.

Any ideas?

Uninstall all versions of .NET framework, restart. Then download the latest version again and re-install.

Krazy Killer Kev

Krazy Killer Kev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
K well one of my friends came across some issue with gibbed his virus scan service was marking it as malicious content and it wouldn't open when he looked on here he didn't see this posted in this forum so ill post it for others.

If your firewall or virus protection service is blocking gibbed you must make sure to let it pass through your firewall and virus protection service.

Even though it says it could be malicious software we here at se7ensins have been using it for a long time and can confirm that it is not a virus or any other form of malicious software.

Top Bottom
Login
Register