• Views 290,899
Invisible Man

Invisible Man

Le Penseur
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Journalist AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
Having a really weird issue with it, I try to extract the .exe file from the archive and it WinRAR tells me that it cant create the file and that access is denied, i checked properties of the archive and unblocked any issues as well as put an exception on the .rar and yet I still can’t seem to get the exe file to extract. Every other portion of the archive comes out fine, but theyre kinda useless without the application haha! If anyone is able to recommend something to help, please let me know!! I loved this save editor back in BL1 and BL2 and I’d love to use it here as well if possible!
Download and extract with your anti-virus off.

VooDoo1321

VooDoo1321

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, I have seen where people (other than myself) are having problems with the BL2 and BLPS gibbed editor (both are updated to the newest releases) with Windows 10 Tech Preview x64. I can open, edit, save, re-open, etc. at work (Win 8.1 x64) but then I get home and open the save with Win 10 Tech Preview, it will open fine, but when I finish, then save, then try to re-open it I get the "LZO" error. Is it just a Windows 10 thing or is there a fix or something? Thanks in advance!

Invisible Man

Invisible Man

Le Penseur
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Journalist AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, I have seen where people (other than myself) are having problems with the BL2 and BLPS gibbed editor (both are updated to the newest releases) with Windows 10 Tech Preview x64. I can open, edit, save, re-open, etc. at work (Win 8.1 x64) but then I get home and open the save with Win 10 Tech Preview, it will open fine, but when I finish, then save, then try to re-open it I get the "LZO" error. Is it just a Windows 10 thing or is there a fix or something? Thanks in advance!
My guess is that it might be an issue with Windows 10.

Your best bet for a proper answer would be to ask the creator of the program (Rick).
You can find his site here.
http://blog.gib.me/2014/12/19/borderlands-the-pre-sequel-editor-revision-23/#comments

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone no when the updated Gibbed will be released???
Rick makes the Editor and releases it to us for free, so he does not work on a deadline. Whenever he has time to make an update, I'm sure he will. And he usually posts here when he does. :smile:

So no, nobody knows when.

P

Pmbarnet721

Reaction score
Sin$
Strange because that usually generates a different error... But, good thing you got it figured out! :smile:

I am now having the same problem, but I'm not a noob. It always worked before but I haven't tried since nov, but I'm on 360 and I always click 360 sav. I never need brute force before, do I need it now in order to open my saves in gibbed?

kfnskldjvkhyc

kfnskldjvkhyc

Reaction score
Sin$
He already updated it, just didn't release it yet. Bahroo used it on his live stream to give Aurelia levels and gear.

P

Pmbarnet721

Reaction score
Sin$
I mod on 360, but have been inactive since nov. I tried moddin character yesterday for the first time in a while, but gibbed keeps telling me I can't open my working saves. I have horizon and gibbed and never had a problem until today. It won't open any file I extract from horizon, and yes I click the 360 sav when opening in gibbed. I can still replace saves in horizon with gibbed saves, but for some reason I can't reopen them in gibbed once I rehash the saves. Please help. Do I need bruteforce? I never needed it before. I'm simply trying to change my l 50's to level 60

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I mod on 360, but have been inactive since nov. I tried moddin character yesterday for the first time in a while, but gibbed keeps telling me I can't open my working saves. I have horizon and gibbed and never had a problem until today. It won't open any file I extract from horizon, and yes I click the 360 sav when opening in gibbed. I can still replace saves in horizon with gibbed saves, but for some reason I can't reopen them in Gibbed once I rehash the saves. Please help. Do I need bruteforce? I never needed it before. I'm simply trying to change my l 50's to level 60
Make sure you have R23 at least, and then remember you need to get the savegame.sav in order to open them. I remember trying to open Save0003.sav when I first started... :wink:

VooDoo1321

VooDoo1321

Reaction score
Sin$
I mod on 360, but have been inactive since nov. I tried moddin character yesterday for the first time in a while, but gibbed keeps telling me I can't open my working saves. I have horizon and gibbed and never had a problem until today. It won't open any file I extract from horizon, and yes I click the 360 sav when opening in gibbed. I can still replace saves in horizon with gibbed saves, but for some reason I can't reopen them in gibbed once I rehash the saves. Please help. Do I need bruteforce? I never needed it before. I'm simply trying to change my l 50's to level 60
What O/S are you using?

P

Pmbarnet721

Reaction score
Sin$
It works now. Thanks for the help though. I guess I just needed to restart my computer. I can confirm that r27 works beautifully

Vnge

Vnge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone. I have having a weird issue where I am unable to see the save from gib when I browse for it with windows explorer or horizon. ... but when I view it from gib, I can see it just fine. I tried this in 3 different locations.

I am on R31

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register