What's new

Tutorial Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save Editor (Revision 146)

• Thread starter M4YON
  • Start date
  • Views 1,356,657
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Don't demand it, earn it.
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
elusive elusive
It can be actually added via python editing. [Click here to view this link]
It's pretty simple too. There's a tutorial here:

Really? Hmmm dang I don't use that though....

Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Don't demand it, earn it.
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
did you not see my last post on how to add it with Gibbed?

No I saw, but after learning about the python method I looked around some more and actually saw other posts and more saying this or similar so I went with the one I now know is guaranteed. Yours would help me more actually, but since I've never heard of you being able to do it this way and even looking around found nothing I couldn't tell if it was real or not. I hope so as I'd rather use the way you said.

Edit: I am going to use your way instead though as it sound right and no harm right? Thanks in advance if this works for me.:smile:

AkimboNoob

AkimboNoob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its works trust me this is what each number represents, of cause for actuall DLC you need to download it but for activators its fine

1 - Creature Slaughter
2 - Premium Content
3 - Pirate DLC

After a simple Google i can up with several hits using Gibbed, some from even weeks ago so im guessing you didnt use a search term relivent to Gibbed.

Last edited:
elusive

elusive

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its works trust me this is what each number represents, of cause for actuall DLC you need to download it but for activators its fine

1 - Creature Slaughter
2 - Premium Content
3 - Pirate DLC

After a simple Google i can up with several hits using Gibbed, some from even weeks ago so im guessing you didnt use a search term relivent to Gibbed.
So I need the preorder code first to be able to change it through Gibbed, or can I just go change it right now without the preorder code, and ill have it?

Actives

Actives

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I need the preorder code first to be able to change it through Gibbed, or can I just go change it right now without the preorder code, and ill have it?
you can go change it w/o preorder codes

Jav1er

Jav1er

Reaction score
Sin$
There is no way to extract the SaveGame.sav from a PS3 container SaveXXXX.sav file, no matter how many people beg Gibb or anyone else for help/support it just cant be done publicly yet
I have a question is there any word on when or if there's a possibility for that anytime in the near future or should I just hold off and wait for all the Dlc to come out and then look later?

Vnge

Vnge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone, is there anything that I could use to view the stats of the items, like for how much damage it has and other stats?

T

Treybonew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried it since the patch? Lots of stuff doesn't work anymore. You can't increase enemy levels. You can't increase region levels. You can't add skill points. You can add upgrades to the black market, but as soon as you restart, everything goes back to normal.

Hate to break it to you, but you can still add skill points.

W1ldc4t

W1ldc4t

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey all, receiving the following error when trying to open a save file. Any help would be appreciated.

---------------------------
Error
An exception was thrown (press Ctrl+C to copy):

ProtoBuf.ProtoException: Unexpected boolean value

at ProtoBuf.ProtoReader.ReadBoolean()

at proto_18(Object , ProtoReader )

at ProtoBuf.Serializers.CompiledSerializer.ProtoBuf.Serializers.IProtoSerializer.Read(Object value, ProtoReader source)

at ProtoBuf.Meta.RuntimeTypeModel.Deserialize(Int32 key, Object value, ProtoReader source)

at ProtoBuf.ProtoReader.ReadTypedObject(Object value, Int32 key, ProtoReader reader, Type type)

at proto_2(Object , ProtoReader )

at ProtoBuf.Serializers.CompiledSerializer.ProtoBuf.Serializers.IProtoSerializer.Read(Object value, ProtoReader source)

at ProtoBuf.Meta.RuntimeTypeModel.Deserialize(Int32 key, Object value, ProtoReader source)

at ProtoBuf.Meta.TypeModel.DeserializeCore(ProtoReader reader, Type type, Object value, Boolean noAutoCreate)

at ProtoBuf.Meta.TypeModel.Deserialize(Stream source, Object value, Type type, SerializationContext context)

at ProtoBuf.Serializer.Deserialize[T](Stream source)

at Gibbed.Borderlands2.FileFormats.SaveFile.Deserialize(Stream input, DeserializeSettings settings)

at Gibbed.Borderlands2.SaveEdit.ShellViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass1c.<ReadSave>b__16()

at Caliburn.Micro.Contrib.Results.DelegateResult.Execute(ActionExecutionContext context)
OK
Here is my save file http://depositfiles.com/files/en6wazc92

RadioactiveSkin

RadioactiveSkin

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So how do I put in codes to this program? I'm try to paste codes, but it says that there is nothing in the clipboard.

EDIT: just restarted a few times and it worked, so I don't know.

Last edited:
matt 9999999999

matt 9999999999

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The programs latest version/update is revision 133.
Ok. I guess my friend was just f****ing with me he said it was at 145, but I guess not. Thanks for clarifying that.

Krazy Killer Kev

Krazy Killer Kev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did gibbed create these errors like not being able to change region levels and blackmarket upgrades being reset or was it BL2 itself ?

also does gibbed take donations ?

G

gibbed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did gibbed create these errors like not being able to change region levels and blackmarket upgrades being reset or was it BL2 itself ?
That's BL2 sanity checking save data, nothing can be done about it without modding the game itself.

also does gibbed take donations ?
I do, I just don't ask for them publicly. If you are interested in donating, send me a private message.

T

thelambofdeth

Reaction score
Sin$
ok, I haven't read this thread in a while, can you make orchid weapons yet...and how do you increase backpack storage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register