What's new

Tutorial Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save Editor (Revision 146)

• Thread starter M4YON
  • Start date
  • Views 1,356,649
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deathcraft

Deathcraft

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would assume it freezes your game.
Well I've tried it twice & I haven't froze my game. I was just wondering what it did to your save.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I've tried it twice & I haven't froze my game. I was just wondering what it did to your save.

I don't know then but gibbed felt that in r82 it needed to be disabled and set to false.

Deathcraft

Deathcraft

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would assume it freezes your game.
I finally found out what that does I won't say much but its just like diablos hardcore mode.

P.S. I went to kill a few worms & yes it will freeze your game. My first statement had no combat involved.

Also I joined a friends game & a while later after I left he said that he was having an outer-body experience. I went to watch him die & his character model vanishes but you can still see the dying marker above him. He fixed it by save & quit to make a new save & it worked.

Last edited:
R

Remy721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know how to increase backpack size through the editor? Sorry if it's been posted before, I haven't checked the thread in a while.

R

retroz

Reaction score
Sin$
so how do you add more weapon slots so i can equip all 4 weapons instead of 2?

Deathcraft

Deathcraft

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure this has been asked b4 but, How do you mod the ammo pools with this save editor? I been messing around with resource but it be nice to have a bit more on how to make the changes stick.

Envy B

Envy B

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure this has been asked b4 but, How do you mod the ammo pools with this save editor? I been messing around with resource but it be nice to have a bit more on how to make the changes stick.

Go to the Raw tab and you will see an option that says BlackMarketUpgrades, change those values to what ever desired number you choose, I made mine set to 200 on each one and got ungodly amounts of ammo. I do how ever have a question to anyone reading this, how do I get the SDU weaponslot upgrades to work? When I create them in Gibbs, they show up in the inventory but when I load my character on the game they dont show up at all, and i still have slots 3 and 4 locked. Just wondering if anyone has the correct codes for that? I dont have a manufacuters code to put in there maybe that is all I am missing?

quickshift268

quickshift

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible, or am I asking too much, for someone to take all of these modded/created guns and put them on one character that we can save change ids and rehash into our games??
BTW I love everything about this site

ExiL Shane

AVERAGEPARTY_

Sign Ov An Open Eye
Reaction score
Sin$
This thread should be added to the top threads,
It has more views then any thread in the Borderlands 2 board.
Plus people will be able to find it easier,
It is also thee biggest hit in borderlands modding.

I personally this we should Pin it to the Borderlands 2 Board.

R

ReaSoNz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It worked, got the cheevo. So in order to do a quest I had to mod my whole account, now I got a little carried away

I blame the developer of Borderlands for not patching that mission, tons of people complained about it and it was the only mission/acheivment I had left to complete

Is there anywhere to mod weapons but keep them @ level 50 instead of level 127?

R

rifleman1202

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know if increasing the ManufacturerGrade value to a higher number increases the damage/stats the weapon/item does?
Also, has anyone yet found a way to equip more than one class mod/relic in the equipment slot?

R

ReaSoNz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know if increasing the ManufacturerGrade value to a higher number increases the damage/stats the weapon/item does?
Also, has anyone yet found a way to equip more than one class mod/relic in the equipment slot?

Yes it does, it increases the damage and how much it's worth

H

honkycon

Reaction score
Sin$
I deleted the 2 lockoutlist entries, the raid boss quest shows up but I can't accept the quest.
Anyone knows why? I'm on PC btw

D

DirtyDTheGreat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone got "Turn it in" for quests to work? I would really appreciate a video tutorial on how to do it.

Before People Ask
Yes I discovered all the quests
Yes I selected the right playthrough

R

ReaSoNz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone got "Turn it in" for quests to work? I would really appreciate a video tutorial on how to do it.

Before People Ask
Yes I discovered all the quests
Yes I selected the right playthrough

This is what I do for all of them and it works perfect

That's if you mean changing the quest status to completed but needs handing in, if so reply back and I'll make a video tutorial for you.

I've got a quick question for the OP, my Sanctuary is absolutely crazy, it's glitched to hell. There's invisible walls all over it looks like it's stuck between the flying sanctuary/ground sanctruary transition. Can you recommend a fix? it's beginning to annoy me

A

akbigred

Reaction score
Sin$
i copy the weapon code every way you can and go into weapon editor hit new weap + paste code= nothing for me

D

DirtyDTheGreat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is what I do for all of them and it works perfect

That's if you mean changing the quest status to completed but needs handing in, if so reply back and I'll make a video tutorial for you.

I've got a quick question for the OP, my Sanctuary is absolutely crazy, it's glitched to hell. There's invisible walls all over it looks like it's stuck between the flying sanctuary/ground sanctruary transition. Can you recommend a fix? it's beginning to annoy me
Please make a video tutorial!

R

ReaSoNz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please make a video tutorial!

I can't right now but I'll tell you my EXACT steps.

I'll start from the point where you have opened your save in the editor.

1) Click on the "Raw" tab
2) Scroll down to where it says "MissionPlaythroughs" and double click "Collection"
3) Select your desired playthrough from the options int he left box
4) On the right box you will see it says "MissionData" double click "Collection"
5) Find and single click the mission you wish to complete, the ones that are currently activate SHOULD be at the bottom of the list.
6) Once you have clicked the mission you want to change you should see some options in the right hand side. Scroll down to where it says "Status" click in the drop down box menu and select "ReadyToTurnIn" click OK on all of the boxes and then save the new BL2 save.
7) Right click your old save using Horizon, replace and then rehash and resign.

Then you're good to go, this is EXACTLY what I do and it works perfectly.
Make sure the other mods work so you know that you're doing the save switching right, let me know if you got any problems

If possible send me the save and I'll do it for you if you are unable to do it, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register