What's new

Tutorial Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save Editor (Revision 146)

• Thread starter M4YON
  • Start date
  • Views 1,356,685
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunstar

Sunstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They working in one of the earlier versions but the game doesn't allow to surpass the maximum skill level.

For example - GD_Siren_Skills.Harmony.Restoration > grade max is 5 > change it to 99 load up game still 5/5

If someone could make it so it goes above max.....

Unlimited Phaselock? *dribbles*

More that one turret?

D

DirtyDTheGreat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
has anyone had the issue on xbox when you mod your save and it cannot load character cause its corrupt? I cant seem to fix the issue
That's because you corrupted your Savegame.sav, hopefully you made a backup?

drdoom

drdoom

Reaction score
Sin$
As always. IDK what i did but it works now, i just wish it worked for badass rank.

drdoom

drdoom

Reaction score
Sin$
i realized i have to use horizon, i was using xbox 360 tools even though it extracted the file lol

D

Danny K

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so i'm seeing data in here for inventory backpack sdu's i'm assuming like the kind u had in the first borderlands that claptrap would give u as a quest reward & they would show up in ur inventory as a usable item. Could this be a way to increase backpack space? I'm messing around with it trying to make one but i'm not that good at it yet. Anyone better versed wanna give it a try & let us know how it works out?

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
If someone could make it so it goes above max.....

Unlimited Phaselock? *dribbles*

More that one turret?

I doubt it I have a feeling it will be hardcoded into the game.

optimusburrito

optimusburrito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Go to Raw >
Select MissionPlaythroughs >
Select which playthrough you want to edit there should be 3 click one and it say what playthrough number it is at the bottom on the right >
MissionData is where they are stored so click dop down bar and boom
thanks this worked like a charm now if only i had the mission list for all the quests i haven't found on this character lol

x420xJULIAN

x420xJULIAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can someone please tell me how to use for the ps3 version? all i gt is this error message.

b2errorps3.jpg
that has happened to me a few times, and i just Copied my save to the cloud...
then Back to my USB and that seemed to Fix it.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks this worked like a charm now if only i had the mission list for all the quests i haven't found on this character lol

I know right. If you can find a save with all side missions complete you could add all the mission data you are missing :wink:

Fenix66d

Fenix66d

Reaction score
Sin$
Go to BlackMarketUpgrades the number slots correspond to the following:

1. Assault Rifle Ammo
2. Pistol Ammo
3. RPG Ammo
4. Shotgun Ammo
5. SMG Ammo
6. Sniper Ammo
7. Grenades
And as for 8 and 9, I assumed they correspond to Backpack and Bank, but no matter what number I change them to none of the numbers go up.

#8 Backpack Inventory SDU (Max # is 5. Increasing value seems to have no affect on increasing available inventory slots. Tried value of 6 and increased available inventory to 30 ) Btw, originally tried a vaule of 25 after buying 4 Inventory SDU's, and inventory was stuck at 24 and no more Inventory SDU's were available for purchase at the Black Market. Changed back to a value of 4 and purchased 1 more SDU to get inventory to 27.
#9 Bank Inventory SDU (Max value is 6)

Shubho_gamer

Shubho_gamer

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anybody help me here... :frown: I dont want to mod the game but I'm having a strange issue... I'm at the stage where you have to kill Flynt... But everytime I load the game it brings me to Liar's Berg... How do I fix it using this editor? I'm updated to 1.1.1

optimusburrito

optimusburrito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anybody help me here... :frown: I dont want to mod the game but I'm having a strange issue... I'm at the stage where you have to kill Flynt... But everytime I load the game it brings me to Liar's Berg... How do I fix it using this editor? I'm updated to 1.1.1
liars burg is the main area where you get the quest and you just have to travel to the ship to kill him there's no way around that

Shubho_gamer

Shubho_gamer

Reaction score
Sin$
Well then can I just go to the next stage ( Where I've beaten Flynt) using the editor?

Vavali

Vavali

••••••
Reaction score
Sin$
#8 Backpack Inventory SDU (Max # is 5. Increasing value seems to have no affect on increasing available inventory slots. Tried value of 6 and increased available inventory to 30 ) Btw, originally tried a vaule of 25 after buying 4 Inventory SDU's, and inventory was stuck at 24 and no more Inventory SDU's were available for purchase at the Black Market. Changed back to a value of 4 and purchased 1 more SDU to get inventory to 27.
#9 Bank Inventory SDU (Max value is 6)
Hmm... I see now. I thought it worked like the ammo pools somehow, but I didn't think the last two slots had their own max number... The first 7 don't (though like I said, I haven't put a number higher than 50).

Right now the number of backpack slots I have on my main character (who I was making all these changes to) is 27, so I think I may have done something weird. Maybe it's like whoever said, to just put the last to back two numbers back to 1 and re-buy the SDU's again. Though the other idea of creating the item that appears in the Black Market to give you slots for both Backpack and Bank seems more promising.

optimusburrito

optimusburrito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its in the same map area the reason it puts you back in liars burg is bc there is not a fast travel between liars burg and the ship if you have beaten him lowered claptraps ship then it should be sitting in the water when you come down the hill from liars burg out in the water

Shubho_gamer

Shubho_gamer

Reaction score
Sin$
The problem is I still haven't beaten him... And the problem is to progress I have to kill **** loads of people on the way everytime I want to get to him.. I've tried and failed too many times... That is why I wanted to know if I could skip this level using the editor or not... And if I can.. How...?

optimusburrito

optimusburrito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The problem is I still haven't beaten him... And the problem is to progress I have to kill **** loads of people on the way everytime I want to get to him.. I've tried and failed too many times... That is why I wanted to know if I could skip this level using the editor or not... And if I can.. How...?
yeah you can use the editor
Go to Raw >
Select MissionPlaythroughs >
Select which playthrough you want to edit there should be 3 click one and it say what playthrough number it is at the bottom on the right >
MissionData is where they are stored so click dop down bar and boom

optimusburrito

optimusburrito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you want to i could join your game and beast through it for you im lvl 150 so it would be a walk in the park for me so you dont have to edit your save or mod it if you dont want to

ridin dirty

ridin dirty

Reaction score
Sin$
this tool is awesome. all I have done so far was bump up my ammo count. if only i could mod the backpack and skill tree......:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register