All Gibbed - How can I unlock all missions?

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 Modding Support' started by TheApple, Apr 9, 2013 with 7 replies and 4,968 views.

1. TheApple

TheApple Newbie

Hey, I'm quite new to Gibbed and have been playing around with the settings and all. I fully understand how gun codes work and how to make the hybrid guns. I recently came across the 'Raw' tab and had a little play. I got some things to work, but some didn't work. I figured out how to unlock all the playthroughs
    but I can't seem to get all the missions finished and unlocked already. I'd really appreciate if you could either give me a hint, or could walk me through it.

Thanks ~Apple.
  2. irafanv

irafanv I'm done for now.

don't use gibbed it doesn't work, use this by blakwidowstang http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/easy-player-data-with-python.859351/
    mindl3ssviolnc3 and TheApple like this.
  3. DC2GiB

DC2GiB Liverpool FC

Gibbed that i know off you cant because the mission data is not there until you play it. unfortunately only way is with Python like irafanv rightly pointed out.

EDIT - What you can do TheApple is run around and get every mission possible on all maps. then they should (as i havnt tried it myself) come up on gibed. once there just set mission to complete. just thought about it but must work i guess, no harm in trying though
    irafanv and TheApple like this.
  4. TheApple

TheApple Newbie

I guess i could try that, I'll come back later see if it works, thanks.
  5. irafanv

It might glitch out because of the mission objectives, I would recommend against it
    mindl3ssviolnc3, TheApple and DC2GiB like this.
  6. DC2GiB

DC2GiB Liverpool FC

then dont do it he knows more than me :)
    irafanv likes this.
  7. Kenpachi

Kenpachi Enthusiast

I've done something similar to this. I got all of my missions in Sanctuary and set a bunch to ready to turn in so I could maybe get some easy EXP for some leveling up friends. They didn't get the EXP because I guess they have to be there when you pick the mission up or something but it did in fact work and change everything.
  8. irafanv

T
    The reason why I discourage it is for story and series missions they can become uncompletable and screw up your progress
    mindl3ssviolnc3 and DC2GiB like this.