Solved gibbed editor defaults to highest character

• Thread starter okitsme
  • Start date
  • Views 531
O

okitsme

Reaction score
Sin$
Im trying to change Bandit slaughter from 'complete' to 'active' on one of my lower characters but i cant make the editor change anything other than the default character it loads with which is an op8. I tried to follow DEFTONED video but its not clear on how to apply the changes to a specific character. After i changed level 4 to active all i did was have two duplicates of the same Maya character in the main menu at start up, and the other character disappeared. Luckily reversing what i did brought everything back to normal. Its not clear on what of the three rows of mission play through data is normal true and ultimate. Too much dangerous guess work involved, any better detailed training out there.

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Im trying to change Bandit slaughter from 'complete' to 'active' on one of my lower characters but i cant make the editor change anything other than the default character it loads with which is an op8. I tried to follow DEFTONED video but its not clear on how to apply the changes to a specific character. After i changed level 4 to active all i did was have two duplicates of the same Maya character in the main menu at start up, and the other character disappeared. Luckily reversing what i did brought everything back to normal. Its not clear on what of the three rows of mission play through data is normal true and ultimate. Too much dangerous guess work involved, any better detailed training out there.
This thread: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/tutorial-mega-thread-need-help-look-here-first.1007914/ has a lot of the information needed to find your way with the save editor. In order to get the missions edited on the character you want, you will have to make sure that you open the right save. Everything you change in the editor applies to that certain character, and not to the game as a whole. So just make sure to get the right character off your Xbox, and make sure to back up your save before you start fiddling with it. If you mess up, just revert to the backup. Good luck :smile:

Upvote 0
O

okitsme

Reaction score
Sin$
This thread: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/tutorial-mega-thread-need-help-look-here-first.1007914/ has a lot of the information needed to find your way with the save editor. In order to get the missions edited on the character you want, you will have to make sure that you open the right save. Everything you change in the editor applies to that certain character, and not to the game as a whole. So just make sure to get the right character off your Xbox, and make sure to back up your save before you start fiddling with it. If you mess up, just revert to the backup. Good luck :smile:
The problem I have is being able to select a different character I want to mod. just selecting one of the different classes in the drop down menu of the general tab doesn't do anything, it still shows the same backpack items. How do I go from Zero to Maya to Krieg ext. and see whats in their individual backpacks and then when im looking at the raw tab, know for which character its for. I can create a weapon in the backpack of my highest character very easily because thats what the editor defaults to when I load the most current save. Its not clear on how to load another character.

Upvote 0
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The problem I have is being able to select a different character I want to mod. just selecting one of the different classes in the drop down menu of the general tab doesn't do anything, it still shows the same backpack items. How do I go from Zero to Maya to Krieg ext. and see whats in their individual backpacks and then when im looking at the raw tab, know for which character its for. I can create a weapon in the backpack of my highest character very easily because thats what the editor defaults to when I load the most current save. Its not clear on how to load another character.
Just open a different character.

Upvote 0
Blastery

Blastery

BOOOOOOOOORING!
Reaction score
Sin$
The problem I have is being able to select a different character I want to mod. just selecting one of the different classes in the drop down menu of the general tab doesn't do anything, it still shows the same backpack items.
Your save contains only one character, so which save you load in that save will show. Classes drop down menu is there for if you want to change your existing character to different one :rolleyes: 
Its not clear on how to load another character.
Load another save :smile:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register