• Thread starter Call Of Do Tea
  • Start date
  • Views 7,473
Call Of Do Tea

Call Of Do Tea

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know where i can get a tu17 bypass?!

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Might be an IP flag, try via a VPN.
ill reset my ip i got a dynamic ip and then try and post back in here some other time if that was it but every one else i know is having the same problem as well

Upvote 0
Gov

Gov

Knowledge is Power
Reaction score
Sin$
ya i get banned within minutes aswell, xbls sucks, they said they have a destiny and ghost bypass, but neither work

Upvote 0
Lifely

Lifely

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why is this thread still opened the guy asked for a download and we are two pages in ......

Upvote 0
X

XeTechMoDz1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ya i get banned within minutes aswell, xbls sucks, they said they have a destiny and ghost bypass, but neither work
You are the headless spartan ? lol.
It was funny playing in team SWAT, all guys thought it was a JTAG hack, just a some stupid FF in your .gpd with a USB key.

Upvote 0
Gov

Gov

Knowledge is Power
Reaction score
Sin$
You are the headless spartan ? lol.
It was funny playing in team SWAT, all guys thought it was a JTAG hack, just a some stupid FF in your .gpd with a USB key.
haha yeah, took them a while to figure that out, it was fun while it lasted though rofl

Upvote 0
Official Se7ensins

Official Se7ensins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
H

hey what are the steps with xblse. Do u just launch default mp and boom the bypass is done. Is the bypass built or what?
Once you have an un-banned KV and bought time from XBLSE, all you do is make their plugin one of yours using Dashlaunch. Re-boot console and launch your default_mp.xex.

Upvote 0
DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
to any and everyone XBLSE does not have a bypass for ghost any more, please stop spreading that it does it once did but since a new update and hashes added they no longer do.

Upvote 0
Ghxsty

Ghxsty

Knowledge is power.
10th Anniversary Platinum Record CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
all free bypass will get patched there is no one out there who care's about ghost now they have moved on

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register