What's new

Mod Menu Ghosts | Thorn v1 Mod Menu | Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devient

Devient

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't see why people are making these mod menus and charging for them! He may not have charged for this but he did for Black Thunder. Theirs really nothing you can do with a mod menu, It has basically the same features as all RTE Tools.
i agree but for clients in game a menu is much more fun for them

An in-game mod menu is mainly just better in looks now, but menus are where it started. I personally think menus are a lot more fun to create and host with.

Sicryption

Sicryption

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
An in-game mod menu is mainly just better in looks now, but menus are where it started. I personally think menus are a lot more fun to create and host with.
Menu's are better because of their looks? Last time I checked, menu's use no more than 4 colors and thick borders. The average RTE program uses ~210 just with the default Windows Form.

cobra248

cobra248

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Menu's are better because of their looks? Last time I checked, menu's use no more than 4 colors and thick borders. The average RTE program uses ~210 just with the default Windows Form.
you're missing the point.
all the clients in the game dont get to enjoy your rte tool.
about 99% of people i modded for would prefer a menu over me sending rte commands for them.

Devient

Devient

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
about 99% of people i modded for would prefer a menu over me sending rte commands for them.
Precisely! xD

Sicryption

Sicryption

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That wasn't the point I was arguing, I agree with that concept.

Edit: Also, why wouldn't the customers want to do their own things? They are greedy, want whatever they can get. If you give them control then they will abuse it. If you control it you can get many more sales (users purchasing VIP).

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
now aint this menu cpu key activated like iron wolfv2 and a few other menu that are out?

NighttimeHawk

NighttimeHawk

Matrix Trident, Icedcube XenochipGC, Slim XDK
Reaction score
Sin$
My screen just goes black when trying to load the game but the light is on on my xbox, what did I do wrong?

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Reaction score
Sin$
its cuz it is cpukey authenticated u cant use it this is a bad download

NighttimeHawk

NighttimeHawk

Reaction score
Sin$
its cuz it is cpukey authenticated u cant use it this is a bad download
Where's a good download? I kinda wanted to have a menu for ghosts that wasn't rte

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Reaction score
Sin$
aint none they all cost as they are all cpukey authenticated so they cant be leaked out like this guy tried to do and making people get black screens thats why u re search on something before u just believe i been new this menu was cpu authenticated

Devient

Devient

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Where's a good download? I kinda wanted to have a menu for ghosts that wasn't rte
aint none they all cost as they are all cpukey authenticated so they cant be leaked out like this guy tried to do and making people get black screens thats why u re search on something before u just believe i been new this menu was cpu authenticated
Those files will work, you have to make sure you have both the "default_mp.xex" and "Thorn v1.dll" in your Ghosts directory along with the update files and language folder.

NighttimeHawk

NighttimeHawk

Reaction score
Sin$
Those files will work, you have to make sure you have both the "default_mp.xex" and "Thorn v1.dll" in your Ghosts directory along with the update files and language folder.
I do I get black screen 
All the language folders?

Devient

Devient

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
cuz it is cpukey authenticated bro dont waist your time on this fake donload http://gyazo.com/d1432ef92a9191bb29ee7bdbd6311500
It works just fine for me.
ea2d8d5c6429d8b7e6946afa92a64ced.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register