What's new

Ghosts Ban Bypass Source

M

Miss Angelic

Angelic Life
Reaction score
Sin$
How does someone use this source code to use the bypass?

Palaski

Palaski

Aptitude 1.0
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I'm as dumb as a Cowdear but I think you change the extention of the file to .xex

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
0960b540a0.jpg

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
This isn't your source. You know it isn't lol. It's a modified version of mario's source either, you literally didn't even bother taking out his XNotify (facepalm). I have seen his source. You can hardly speak english, how do you expect people to trust you wrote this when you can't even spell.

lrn 2 gr4mm4r m8
Hes french, how about your type in another language and do it with perfect grammar.

OT: And people wonder why nobody releases anything anymore, because as soon as you do everyone and their huge egos drop in to hate on it if you aren't known.

Thank you O OnlyFrag95 for the release, however useful it may be.

PS: Don't bother quoting me because im not going to reply/look at it :eek:

kingsize513

kingsize513

All Scammers Should Die
Reaction score
Sin$
You just contradicted yourself, take a look at your signature buddy. Regardless, this bypass is garbage.
my signiture have nothing to do with wat i meant. i dont want him to sell the damn thing but to keep it for him self at least till AW rolls out

Ressko

Ressko

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ghosts will more then likely release a update when more and more people start modding on ghosts, Im sure i will be able to update this for when tu17 gets released.
Depends what changes, I dont think its a case of updating a couple of offsets.

O

OnlyFrag95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol Ressko was the original realse of this. OnlyFrag is some skid that takes credit for everything just to get his name around and kids be like "oh ma gawd dis kid so godly" No, Frag is nothing but a lying, source stealing phony. OnlyFrag takes people's sources and uses the credit for himself and claims himself to be an amazing reverse engineer and claims he know's everything about bypassing. F*cking french kid needs to grow up.

OnlyFrag95 Known for: "Stealz source take creds and claimz dey his and sellz to make p's"
Lol, 13 messages squid !
Original function has been found in dashlaunch source... I said it before.

Dark Superior

Dark Superior

Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, 13 messages squid !
Original function has been found in dashlaunch source... I said it before.

So we judging upon post count now? Lol, if you knew who I really was you wouldn't be calling me a squid. There are such thing's as an alias.

O

OnlyFrag95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol Ressko was the original realse of this. OnlyFrag is some skid that takes credit for everything just to get his name around and kids be like "oh ma gawd dis kid so godly" No, Frag is nothing but a lying, source stealing phony. OnlyFrag takes people's sources and uses the credit for himself and claims himself to be an amazing reverse engineer and claims he know's everything about bypassing. F*cking french kid needs to grow up.

OnlyFrag95 Known for: "Stealz source take creds and claimz dey his and sellz to make p's"
When did I claim this ? Never...

So we judging upon post count now? Lol, if you knew who I really was you wouldn't be calling me a squid. There are such thing's as an alias.
This is a threat ?

DarkVoyage

DarkVoyage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Takes Credit? dude look at the post u just made? its Hacksorce base and u say all credit goes to your self lol.

Dark Superior

Dark Superior

Reaction score
Sin$
When did I claim this ? Never...

This is a threat ?

I do not see any threat here... Other than me having an alias lol. A threat would more be like this "I will kill you" That's more of a threat my friend.

O

OnlyFrag95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I do not see any threat here... Other than me having an alias lol. A threat would more be like this "I will kill you" That's more of a threat my friend.
It's a release, If I'm releasing it, it's because the plugin got released and I don't use this method.
I didn't known that I've stolen my own work.
Example :
Ressko released my Black Ops II Ban Bypass and I'm not being mad, I don't care.
I've found how to mod exp on Halo, and how to play using banned accounts on Halo, did I stolen this too ?

I think you are just getting mad, and you are a racist.

Ressko

Ressko

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a release, If I'm releasing it, it's because the plugin got released and I don't use this method.
I didn't known that I've stolen my own work.
Example :
Ressko released my Black Ops II Ban Bypass and I'm not being mad, I don't care.
I've found how to mod exp on Halo, and how to play using banned accounts on Halo, did I stolen this too ?

I think you are just getting mad, and you are a racist.
I released a bypass that came with the ghosts bypass and that was also publicly released beforehand... And im pretty sure bitwise made it anyway. Stop trying to get attention by claiming you created something that you didnt.

O

OnlyFrag95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I released a bypass that came with the ghosts bypass and that was also publicly released beforehand... And im pretty sure bitwise made it anyway. Stop trying to get attention by claiming you created something that you didnt.
I would like to know who released it. It was private, I just gave my offset to BLiNDzZ.
But idc about this offset, it removes just 1 check, not all checks.

Top Bottom
Login
Register