What's new

Tools Ghost Vapour | TU17 | New update/GUI

Neokilla

Neokilla

Life is what you make it.
Programmer Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
There are some offset you using are wrong bro, you like I could send you the correct ones which I am using in my tool :smile:
Could you send them to me?

Prepare

Prepare

Success is in my path.
Reaction score
Sin$
this tool not the best but its still very good haven't used it in a while :tongue:
Your vapouration tool makes me mad. Its like when I use the off host mods it just gives me a fatal crash.
But this tool has never gave me a issue

Ghxsty

Ghxsty

Knowledge is power.
10th Anniversary Platinum Record CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Your vapouration tool makes me mad. Its like when I use the off host mods it just gives me a fatal crash.
Bu this tool has never gave me a issue
Yes That's Getting Fix As We Are Talking , By the Way The Tool is Not Mine. :tongue:

Prepare

Prepare

Success is in my path.
Reaction score
Sin$
Keep it updated ! That will do the community a big favor. Goes for this tool also
And do you think you could send me the offset for Rank XP Mine is not working /: I'd really appreciate it if you could.

Ghxsty

Ghxsty

Knowledge is power.
10th Anniversary Platinum Record CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
And do you think you could send me the offset for Rank XP Mine is not working /: I'd really appreciate it if you could.
Yes If You Would Like it Please Contact Me And I Will Send It To You.

I

intensitygonefar

Reaction score
Sin$
Ghost Vapour v12|Now updated to TU16

I would just like to thank everyone who has supported this ongoing project, Everyone that has downloaded, donated and left positive feedback has kept this going. If you guys remember what Ghost Vapour v1 looked like you will know how far I have come and I can't thank you enough.

If you like this tool instead of saying thanks and breaking the rules, just hit that like button below.

Bypass doesn't work.

ElacX8S.gif
Video Proof:

Credits:

- Cakes for the unlock all
- B1TW153 for helping me with a lot I didn't understand. :smile:
- Xeghostlobbies for teaching me how to update offsets.
- Aluminizing for the video.
- Rubbers for the new bytes on the off host mods.

Code:
Download Link:[/CENTER]
https://mega.co.nz/#!pJ5CjZ4Y!vP56Ul08mAQ_J23KL9Z9jmnOtAnpbbLgKoRcJt8-1c4
[CENTER]Virus Scan:[/CENTER]
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/25c597d2ac21ae3ca05cd61971cc5b2ca9d40512d026636fe26dbb99dc5c4c9a/analysis/1407468538/
[CENTER]

How do I download this ??

XeLoyal

XeLoyal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this ACS? As it allows to grab clients in the stats section. Also, to get ACS to work, does it need to be a public match and you need to be host? Or how exactly does that work lol.

B

boozzeee

Reaction score
Sin$
Do I have to have a j/tag to run this. Or can I just download it on a flashdrive? Are there any menus I can use with a normal 360?

Top Bottom
Login
Register