What's new

Tools Ghost Vapour | TU17 | New update/GUI

Awh

Awh

I CHEAT 2 HEAR U CRY! :D
Reaction score
Sin$
I was testing last night and stats worked fine, the only thing that didn't work was the GT Changer :confused:
4f0d1d81f79e946b37fd4fb167445965.png

Like my GT? lol

It worked for me like I said only thing that doesn't work for me was the xp lobby that's it lol

i420ma0r1

i420ma0r1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm stats is working? I can only get all squad lvls 60 to work couldn't get prestige or anything but it could just be me doing something wrong lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Awh

Awh

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm stats is working? I can only get all squad lvls 60 to work couldn't get prestige or anything but it could just be me doing something wrong lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It works man Did it to my main account on my retail and rgh lol

cobra248

cobra248

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

stats are buggy. as you'll find out stuff u enter in different boxes gets assigned elsewhere than intended.
but not hard to swap the numbers and fix it.

as for all squads 60, that wouldnt work for me.

and agreed OP, if you go XP lobby working i'd donate. (as thats what everyone wants hosted lol)

Awh

Awh

Reaction score
Sin$
stats are buggy. as you'll find out stuff u enter in different boxes gets assigned elsewhere than intended.
but not hard to swap the numbers and fix it.

as for all squads 60, that wouldnt work for me.

and agreed OP, if you go XP lobby working i'd donate. (as thats what everyone wants hosted lol)
I haven't noticed till now that the stats are like a little messed up witch ones are they?

cobra248

cobra248

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't noticed till now that the stats are like a little messed up witch ones are they?

Sorry didnt make a list, i use a different tool currently that i bought.
when i used this one tho, i remember having to go into the leadbaords etc and just check what was off.

so like say u put 5000 kills.
but then check stats and have 5000 score.. just put the score u want in the kills part. etc. and do that for rest for stuff

HaXzz

HaXzz

Amazing!
Donator Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry didnt make a list, i use a different tool currently that i bought.
when i used this one tho, i remember having to go into the leadbaords etc and just check what was off.

so like say u put 5000 kills.
but then check stats and have 5000 score.. just put the score u want in the kills part. etc. and do that for rest for stuff
There is a mismatch error in the coding...as soon as I get some time I will post another modified version... Neokilla Neokilla Why havent you fixed that yet :tongue:

Neokilla

Neokilla

Life is what you make it.
Programmer Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
everything on this tool hardly works
Must be doing something wrong because someone posted the other day them using it and the only things broken were gt editor and a couple of the stat options.

HaXzz

HaXzz

Amazing!
Donator Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Must be doing something wrong because someone posted the other day them using it and the only things broken were gt editor and a couple of the stat options.
The stat options are just a messup in the code... you have 1 box repeated for 3 options and the gt was because one of your offsets is messed up (it starts with 0x88 and should start with 0x83. "Gamertag_Ingame = 0x88275fa8" is what you have)

Neokilla

Neokilla

Life is what you make it.
Programmer Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
If I can get online in the next couple of weeks I will get this updated and working to how it use to since there is a bypass for ghost. I just have to find time and a server to get online with.

Top Bottom
Login
Register