• Thread starter Angel Bryan
  • Start date
  • Views 2,072
Angel Bryan

Angel Bryan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can i unlock the red flame effect downloading it to a pendrive? or using some code generators (if there is one that works).

Or if someone have it i would like to do a license transfer i will appreciatte it, same with the flaming warthog of Halo Wars.

Thanks.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Can i unlock the red flame effect downloading it to a pendrive? or using some code generators (if there is one that works).

Or if someone have it i would like to do a license transfer i will appreciatte it, same with the flaming warthog of Halo Wars.

Thanks.
Might be able to license transfer it. Don't waste your time with a code generator.

Upvote 0
Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I just wanna know if there are atleast one that is true or all of it are just scams :/
The chance of a code generator being real for anything on Xbox Live is unimaginably slim. You cannot just create a code based on some algorithm, and even if you did. The code has to be, for lack of a better word, activated on Xbox's side of the transaction.

Upvote 0
Angel Bryan

Angel Bryan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The chance of a code generator being real for anything on Xbox Live is unimaginably slim. You cannot just create a code based on some algorithm, and even if you did. The code has to be, for lack of a better word, activated on Xbox's side of the transaction.
And what about downloading it on a pendrive, it need to be licensed from xbox live right?

Upvote 0
Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
And what about downloading it on a pendrive, it need to be licensed from xbox live right?
You'd need to have the license to use the downloaded file. Which is why I said you should try to license transfer it from a friend.

Upvote 0
Angel Bryan

Angel Bryan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You'd need to have the license to use the downloaded file. Which is why I said you should try to license transfer it from a friend.
Ok i get it but none of my friends have it thats why im asking for someone who have it, if you have it please transfer it to me maybe i had something you want.

Upvote 0
Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i get it but none of my friends have it thats why im asking for someone who have it, if you have it please transfer it to me maybe i had something you want.
Not intending to mini-mod here, but you're not allowed to ask for gameshares/license transfers.

Upvote 0
Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
You could potentially have it if you used an xk3y, JTAG or rgh without license transferring.

Upvote 0
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You could potentially have it if you used an xk3y
I could be wrong, but I don't think you could get the flames using an xkey. It would still be a normal console that can't run unsigned code, so you can't use unlocked DLC items or modified .xex's right?

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 777936

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
Sin$
I could be wrong, but I don't think you could get the flames using an xkey. It would still be a normal console that can't run unsigned code, so you can't use unlocked DLC items or modified .xex's right?
Correct. The xK3y runs the game and its files off of w/e your using to load them, but since the console itself is still programmed to check for an approved signature for that game, it would detect the modded files and more than likely flag your Xbox 360. (PS: It's never a good idea to take a xK3y online anyways...)

Upvote 0
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Correct. The xK3y runs the game and its files off of w/e your using to load them, but since the console itself is still programmed to check for an approved signature for that game, it would detect the modded files and more than likely flag your Xbox 360. (PS: It's never a good idea to take a xK3y online anyways...)
Actually, I realized it would not just glad your console. The game would not even run if one was using a modded xex on a retail console with an xkey. It would be like someone trying to run a modded .map without having the checks removed.

Upvote 0
B

bungiemaster

Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks.
Can I have red flames please gt bungiemaster117

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register