What's new

Tutorial Get Pre-loaded PSN GTA V to work as Retail

• Thread starter Doodle210
  • Start date
  • Views 3,040
Doodle210

Doodle210

Everything in this world exists to wear you down.
Hardened Veteran Bright Idea Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
This may also work for other games, you will need a retail Eboot and Param.sfo and whatever PSN PKG.

What you need:
4.46 CFW (I can confirm this is working on 4.41 DEX)
GTA V PSN pre-load .PKG installed on your PS3
This pack
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!0R0Q1JaT!aUcSDRLjtEYbMuLKL9zmVEDDOzNsjCZ-B6xfhmyBH40
Steps:
1. After installing the GTA V .PKG, open your game manager (Multiman or PS3ITA recommended) and browse to hdd0/game/NPEAxxxx (GTA V installed folder)
2. Replace the Param.sfo in NPEA dir and Eboot.bin in the USRDIR. also make sure you copy the Common.rpf to the USRDIR
3. Now create a folder named PS3_GAME in the NPEA directory, then place all the contents that were present in the NPEA directory here. So finally you have: NPEAxxxx>PS3_GAME>all the contents
4. Now copy or move the NPEA directory to GAMES directory.
5. Load from multiman, wait for the 8gb install and have fun!

Tested on 4.41 DEX PS3ITA internal HDD.

Please do not ask for the GTA V PKG, unless you are premium.

Last edited:
Spa

Spa

Ayo.
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you take pics I'm somewhat understanding but not completely I honestly don't know what the NPEA directory is I'm just assuming that is the main directory where it says the HDD and such but pics would be best if you don't mind in your spare time thanks.

Doodle210

Doodle210

Everything in this world exists to wear you down.
Hardened Veteran Bright Idea Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you take pics I'm somewhat understanding but not completely I honestly don't know what the NPEA directory is I'm just assuming that is the main directory where it says the HDD and such but pics would be best if you don't mind in your spare time thanks.

I would have to re-download the PKG since I deleted it already :\
If you are unsure of the directory, just click on ☆Check in the XMB and it should display the directory.

Spa Spa , you can actually use a PKG viewer, that will show the exact title of the root folder inside.

Spa

Spa

Ayo.
Reaction score
Sin$
I would have to re-download the PKG since I deleted it already :\
If you are unsure of the directory, just click on ☆Check in the XMB and it should display the directory.

Spa Spa , you can actually use a PKG viewer, that will show the exact title of the root folder inside.

Yea I tried that but it doesn't show up
298fc0e35a4cebf09e5706a03919f390.png
Should I just FTP it do you think that's easier ?

Last edited:
Spa

Spa

Ayo.
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I actually understand what you mean't now I reread it but nothing shows up in multiman should I restart that but GTA shows up on the XMB menu.

Spa

Spa

Ayo.
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks I got it working after I took a nap I'm installing the update now I had to put the PS3_game inside of another folder cause multiman didn't recognize it it let me boot it from the XMB menu I really appreciate the help you gave me thanks.

Top Bottom
Login
Register