What's new

Get $175 Gamestop Credit Toward a New PS4 when you trade in your PS3 120GB or Higher/ XBOX 360 250GB

• Thread starter DealSeekerof7sins
  • Start date
  • Views 1,863
Status
Not open for further replies.
DealSeekerof7sins

DealSeekerof7sins

Professor of Deals
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.gamestop.com/stores?utm_...7&sourceID=lw9MynSeamY-sIfc4OviZB0hoyqxb5zycQ
Get $175 Gamestop Credit Toward a New Playstation 4 when you trade in your PS3 120GB or Higher/ XBOX 360 250GB or Higher

To make this deal sweeter, there's a special coupon if you have the Gamestop App that will give you 1 Yr. Free of Playstation Plus if you buy a PS4. I believe both of these deals will stack.

A Little Tip: If you dont want the PS4, you can simply trade in ur PS3/Xbox toward the PS4, then return the PS4. That way, you will get the $175 in GS Credit, where you can then use it to buy Shell GC or Amazon GC. ENJOY!

Get $175 Credit toward a PS4 System:
when you sell us your PS3 (120GB or greater) or your Xbox 360 (250GB or greater). Valid thru 4/5/15

Offer valid only on Pre-owned systems, games, and accessories. Subject to availability by location. Prices subject to change. While supplies last. Cannot be combined with any Credit must be applied toward the purchase of a new PS4. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

YMMV with Xbox one

Tyler Tyler Zombie Kouture Life Here comes a Hydra

Last edited:
Halo

Halo

AIDS for everyone
AzzidReign Jr Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.gamestop.com/stores?utm_...7&sourceID=lw9MynSeamY-sIfc4OviZB0hoyqxb5zycQ
Get $175 Gamestop Credit Toward a New Playstation 4 when you trade in your PS3 120GB or Higher/ XBOX 360 250GB or Higher

To make this deal sweeter, there's a special coupon if you have the Gamestop App that will give you 1 Yr. Free of Playstation Plus if you buy a PS4. I believe both of these deals will stack.

A Little Tip: If you dont want the PS4, you can simply trade in ur PS3/Xbox toward the PS4, then return the PS4. That way, you will get the $175 in GS Credit, where you can then use it to buy Shell GC or Amazon GC. ENJOY!

Get $175 Credit toward a PS4 System:
when you sell us your PS3 (120GB or greater) or your Xbox 360 (250GB or greater). Valid thru 4/5/15

Offer valid only on Pre-owned systems, games, and accessories. Subject to availability by location. Prices subject to change. While supplies last. Cannot be combined with any Credit must be applied toward the purchase of a new PS4. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

Tyler Tyler Zombie Kouture Life Here comes a Hydra
This is a great deal. Thanks bro!

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
This deal annoys me to be honest. Why can we only trade toward a PS4?

OriginalsOnly

OriginalsOnly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This deal annoys me to be honest. Why can we only trade toward a PS4?
PS4's probably aren't selling too well and thats a way to boost sales. Simple marketing lol

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Noobert Noobert contacted them and I believe they said you could do a x1 as well.
Yessir trade in goes towards PS4 and Xbone

Or at least that's what my local stop said lol

I forgot the original post was posted in Premium.

DealSeekerof7sins

DealSeekerof7sins

Professor of Deals
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
i should write YMMV with location for trading in Xbox one

Tyler

Tyler

Reaction score
Sin$
Yessir trade in goes towards PS4 and Xbone

Or at least that's what my local stop said lol

I forgot the original post was posted in Premium.
Hold up...information about a GameStop promo was limited to Premium only?

That's just bulls***.

J

JohnMlgPro_q

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a question & I'm new to this ganestop credit stuff, does that mean that you would get the ps4 for around 225$ plus tax by trading in a PS3 and getting the 175$ credit?

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hold up...information about a GameStop promo was limited to Premium only?

That's just bulls***.

Yep, you gotta be a pro plus member or whatever dafuq they call it. 
I have a question & I'm new to this ganestop credit stuff, does that mean that you would get the ps4 for around 225$ plus tax by trading in a PS3 and getting the 175$ credit?

Yes, but only if you have a PS3 Slim/Super Slim with a HDD of 120gb+ in it.

Tyler

Tyler

Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, you gotta be a pro plus member or whatever dafuq they call it. 

Yes, but only if you have a PS3 Slim/Super Slim with a HDD of 120gb+ in it.
I'm talking about it being limited to Premium forums on Se7ensins. That's how I understood it.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm talking about it being limited to Premium forums on Se7ensins. That's how I understood it.

Ohhhh, I don't think so. It was originally posted on Premium, a few days ago. But I don't think it was limited to Premium haha. It was just posted their first.

It was bound to hit the regular forums eventually :tongue:

DealSeekerof7sins

DealSeekerof7sins

Professor of Deals
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Ohhhh, I don't think so. It was originally posted on Premium, a few days ago. But I don't think it was limited to Premium haha. It was just posted their first.

lol SD, CAG and reddit already posted it before i found this :tongue:

Tyler

Tyler

Reaction score
Sin$

I just hate that people try and hide stuff from us. It's freely open anywhere else so all it does it drive members away.

It's part of the reason I don't come around much anymore.

J

JohnMlgPro_q

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you need a credit card for this or do they automatically put in 175$ and you pay the rest?

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Would you have to return it to a different location? And has anyone done this? Can't go wrong with this if you can return it.

DealSeekerof7sins

DealSeekerof7sins

Professor of Deals
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you need a credit card for this or do they automatically put in 175$ and you pay the rest?
no but they will put in your PUR card so you can use the credit later
i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register