• Views 54,649
Status
Not open for further replies.
PHG Release

PHG Release

i can use shadow clone jutsu
Reaction score
Sin$
I've messaged the guy who reversed the hash of gears 3, but he don't have time the next weeks. Too bad.
However, he will look into it later and let me know if he find something.

I will try to learn PowerPC, but gears is not the easiest to reverse, because the playerstorage and gpd data have no magic and also the .xex has no strings they might lead you to the encryption/compression function. If i'm right and behind the encryption are the same structure like gears 3, then the .xex of gears 3 could lead us to the function. But at the end i don't think so that i'm able to reverse it.

If you know some reverse engineers it would be great if you could ask them for help.

Hey it wont let me put my Gamer Profile on my USB. Can ya help me?

iSoul

iSoul

Awesomesauce.
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This tool is amazing, I'm not the one to mod my stats but the fact that this was created is astounding.

Thanks dude!

Sakuretsu

Sakuretsu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ObeyTheSack

ObeyTheSack

Reaction score
Sin$
So just upload the newest version.
This should fix all problems with the minimum and maximum. Also add some icons for a more "colorful" GUI. :biggrin:

Have fun

Im still having the Values issue. I'm using the latest version of the software.

TTOWNZ DIRTIEST

TTOWNZ DIRTIEST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok but still don't see the pixel skins?? need j-tag for them??

I

ImKingBaby

Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm consistently getting an error when I try to load the PlayerData into the editor. "Unable to load DLL '/LZO.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)" any ideas on how I can remedy this? I have tried multiple profiles and their data.

Issue resolved, I mistakenly had not extracted the entire program to my desktop.

Jedediaah

Jedediaah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You should fix the 'No Xbox container opened' error. It's stupid. Tried 8 different .DAT files and still doesn't work.

Jasper RGH

Jasper RGH

Verified Hoster
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Stupid program just freezes when you try to load player data. Cool beans. You should either fix that or close the thread.

Domokun

Domokun

Reaction score
Sin$
Someone knows how to get pixel skin with this GOW 3 editor?

R

Reckreational

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will you be making a GOW Judgment Player Data Editor? and also can you get the Epic Weapons Skin from this?

J

J_man2257

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone used Horizon recently to mod their stats on Gears 3? how likely are people to get banned? It's not like I would jump from level 1 to 100 in a day, but I've got to figure out a good balance of how many kills to get a day.

R34

R34

Aggressive
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone used Horizon recently to mod their stats on Gears 3? how likely are people to get banned? It's not like I would jump from level 1 to 100 in a day, but I've got to figure out a good balance of how many kills to get a day.

You can jump from 1-400 if you wanted to, they don't care.

J

J_man2257

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can jump from 1-400 if you wanted to, they don't care.
How so? I mean, I know judgment has been out for a while, but wouldn't they still monitor their most popular multiplayer game in the series?

R34

R34

Aggressive
Reaction score
Sin$
How so? I mean, I know judgment has been out for a while, but wouldn't they still monitor their most popular multiplayer game in the series?

Nope, I did a service on TTG and none of my customers ever got banned.

J

J_man2257

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, I did a service on TTG and none of my customers ever got banned.
Can you unlock seriously 3.0 by using Horizon to mod medals? I wont be unlocking them through horizon but like 10 to 15 away from whatever I need for the medal. Will I still be able to unlock seriously 3.0?

R34

R34

Aggressive
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you unlock seriously 3.0 by using Horizon to mod medals? I wont be unlocking them through horizon but like 10 to 15 away from whatever I need for the medal. Will I still be able to unlock seriously 3.0?

Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register