Game-Tuts have Reach?

Discussion in 'Halo Reach' started by madmcclinton, Aug 20, 2010 with 2 replies and 12,976 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skudge

Skudge Contributor

Been browsing and noticed Game-Tuts have aquired a build of reach? Not sure if it's true but I figured what do you guys think about it. They said they are going to be doing a live stream in a bit.

2. Sticki

Sticki Taylor'd

Source

3. jester

jester The One and Only Retired

Opened and cleaned this thread since it's really the only place you can find the original post. I would like to point out that they really didn't do any of the hard stuff, and I don't think anyone appreciates this little publicity stunt that they pulled.

Here's a log of the main "hacker" :rolleyes: that put his name all over this little charade:

None of the Game-tuts members responsible would even have a clue how to pull the file over http or where to start had it not been for the truly intelligent, hard working people in this scene. What you are witnessing is a trickle-down effect where they were part of the first dozen or so people to get the game, and instead of keeping it to themselves like everyone else did, made a big *** deal out of it so that they could get traffic to their truly awful little website.

Don't give ignorant media whores attention.

3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.