What's new

Solved Game sharing and Rise of Iron dlc?

• Thread starter joeprentice90
  • Start date
  • Views 4,010
joeprentice90

joeprentice90

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I game share and have never had issues before. But I preordered Rise of Iron on my account, and was told they would push it to my xbox (not mine since my home one is set as the other persons xbox) usually, I can just go to the store afterwards and download it to my normal xbox, but I don't see it anywhere. Will I still get my preorder bonuses and is there a way to get the dlc to my xbox instead of the other xbox? Thanks for any help!

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Scaling the Mountain Video Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sin$
You'll still get your bonuses. Currently there's been a couple problems with preorders lately in the store and is the reason why it's currently not listed. My advice would be to look in your games and apps and press start(additional options) on destiny to see everything it has and it should show RoI if I'm not mistaken.

Upvote 0
joeprentice90

joeprentice90

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for response, it's not showing Rise of Iron when I try that unfortunately. I'll try setting my xbox as my home xbox again and then try pushing it from the online store to my xbox to see if that works, so long as I get the bonuses, I'll be happy. Thanks again for the speedy response!

Upvote 0
Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there,
Thank you for shopping with us. Unfortunately, something unexpected went wrong on our end. We couldn't process your recent order, and we've had to cancel it.

We truly apologize for the disruption. Please revisit the store and place the order again to receive your items.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register