1. iOS
Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It depends on the game. If you're looking into trying to make money from recovered on iOS, it's not likely to work. Majority of the games on iOS have a free hack out. So charging for it is sad.

P

PrefectStoner420

Reaction score
Sin$
Naw see I wanna help people who want stuff on like 8 ball pool and Simpsons and family guy I really don't game via mobile I'm more a counsel gamer, but I'm in modding groups on fb and everyone knows I own a jb iphone 4 7.1.2 and android Samsung s4 5.0.1 stock os with bloat trimmed

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Naw see I wanna help people who want stuff on like 8 ball pool and Simpsons and family guy I really don't game via mobile I'm more a counsel gamer, but I'm in modding groups on fb and everyone knows I own a jb iphone 4 7.1.2 and android Samsung s4 5.0.1 stock os with bloat trimmed
Well 8 Ball Pool is only visual mods, so that's a no go. The other two are easily mod-able on iOS. I have no clue about Android as I don't care for it. Just know that recoveries do take time and patience and will get incredibly annoying to do and to deal with a lot of people who don't understand the concept of patience and just being nice.

Top Bottom
Login
Register