• Thread starter ImConnectingHD
  • Start date
  • Views 7,494
jiantJEFF

jiantJEFF

I'm just a Human xD
Reaction score
Sin$
If you do not want to get frozen on GTA IV/EFLC this is for you!
The only vehicle's you be able to see is the SultanRS and the Buzzard.
My download below

If you want a custom protecting made for you.. you can inbox me and ill get back to you as soon as I can.

HOW TO MAKE IT YOURSELF

First thing you will need is a clean ISO. Then you need to open the ISO in Xbox Backup Creator. Once you have it open you need to extract the vehicle.img from DLC1, DLC2, & xbox360. Once you have the done you need to open up OpenIV and fine the vehicle.img for DLC1. Once you have it you need to delete the vehicles you do not want. The ones you do want don't delete them. "Make sure you DO NOT delete the custom.rbs and custom_finish.rbs files and the vehshare.xtd and vehshre_truck.xtd files"
And when your done with that open up SparkIV and Re-Build everything.
And when everything is done open up Xbox Backup Creator and replace the files.
If you need help please feel free to contact me.

My download below

DOWNLOAD - CLICK ME!
VIRUS SCAN - CLICK ME!

So if I want to add more cars in do I just add them back to the dlc.rpf and xbox360.rpf from a clean version of both. and do I have to remove all the cars from my common.rpf that aren't In the other 2 files or can I just leave them....???????

InTheSevens

InTheSevens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it has nothing to do with a freeze car on ps3 so i ain't sure what he was talking about
if you like pm me his gt and i will ask him aswell and hopefully find out why he's freezing people for no apparent reason
Just an FYI, freeze cars do exist on PS3. I and many other people have had them for nearly a year.

Edit: Sorry, I should have read more into the thread before posting. Looks like you've already been informed.

tony316

tony316

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just an FYI, freeze cars do exist on PS3. I and many other people have had them for nearly a year.

Edit: Sorry, I should have read more into the thread before posting. Looks like you've already been informed.
yeah been told iv'e been out of the game to long lol.
I guess thats what happens when you work to many hours.

C

cabo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nah not realy cabo protection will come
hpefully bro because now it seems that modders just compeeting whon can freeze who and thats so annoying because now they freezing the whole lobby even payers that dont have mods i feel bad for them and is this guy volcano _hell doin all that saying he owns gta and that he is the best modder well it seems that he is just a 15 year old with a mod menu and a freeze car thinking he owns gta just because he has a freeze car and can boot people offline lol

Joker123

Joker123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not being funny, it is a good release, but considering it says 'Full', that is not really true. People can just put a freeze car as a Sultan RS :smile: Or a freeze bike

ImConnectingHD

ImConnectingHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not being funny, it is a good release, but considering it says 'Full', that is not really true. People can just put a freeze car as a Sultan RS :smile: Or a freeze bike
Well then delete the sultan and bikes wont freeze you in this protection cause i deleted them (:

W

whyDemHatinOnMe

Reaction score
Sin$

HOW TO MAKE IT YOURSELF

First thing you will need is a clean ISO. Then you need to open the ISO in Xbox Backup Creator. Once you have it open you need to exttorao ct the vehicle.img from DLC1, DLC2, & xbox360. Once you have the done you need to open up OpenIV and fine the vehicle.img for DLC1. Once you have it you need to delete the vehicles you do not want. The ones you do want don't delete them. "Make sure you DO NOT delete the custom.rbs and custom_finish.rbs files and the vehshare.xtd and vehshre_truck.xtd files"
And when your done with that​
My download below

If you want a custom protecting made for you.. you can inbox me and ill get back to you as soon as I can.

HOW TO MAKE IT YOURSELF

First thing you will need is a clean ISO. Then you need to open the ISO in Xbox Backup Creator. Once you have it open you need to extract the vehicle.img from DLC1, DLC2, & xbox360. Once you have the done you need to open up OpenIV and fine the vehicle.img for DLC1. Once you have it you need to delete the vehicles you do not want. The ones you do want don't delete them. "Make sure you DO NOT delete the custom.rbs and custom_finish.rbs files and the vehshare.xtd and vehshre_truck.xtd files"

My download below

DOWNLOAD - CLICK ME!
VIRUS SCAN - CLICK ME!
is it the same way for the
My download below

HOW TO MAKE IT YOURSELF

My download below

DOWNLOAD - CLICK ME!
VIRUS SCAN - CLICK ME!
is it the same for gta iv original and do you have to use sparkIv

DeadlySwift7777

DeadlySwift7777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My download below

HOW TO MAKE IT YOURSELF

My download below

DOWNLOAD - CLICK ME!
VIRUS SCAN - CLICK ME!
Or you could suck it up and freeze my immature kids cause they think they're good. there is no such thing as freeze protection. theres always a way, sadly. All my cars drive and i get frozen all the time but i get to enjoy all my cars and handling i made uniquely for them.

ImConnectingHD

ImConnectingHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or you could suck it up and freeze my immature kids cause they think they're good. there is no such thing as freeze protection. theres always a way, sadly. All my cars drive and i get frozen all the time but i get to enjoy all my cars and handling i made uniquely for them.
Lol thats true yo.. theres always around protection.

Exqlain

Exqlain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait! Are freeze (boats) boats that are image swapped with cars,or a car with a boat handling.cause i deleted all my boats from the image and i only left the jetmax.i also replace the tuga with the refeer.you cant drag files out of your vehicles.img it corrupts.all you could do is delete cars,and rename the vehicles inside open iv on vehicles.img if i drag out a car,and rename it and put it back in,it corrupts.

Baddog

Baddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
My download below

HOW TO MAKE IT YOURSELF

My download below

DOWNLOAD - CLICK ME!
VIRUS SCAN - CLICK ME!
Still get stuck on the loading screen like last time.

I

iiVxStage6

ADMlNlSTRATOR
Reaction score
Sin$
freeze cars,boats and bike's are like 2 years old on ps3 maby longer..
the only protection for it that day was make same freeze cars than u dont freeze only sad thing
u cant spawn them or u freeze the room.but finaly other ways to protect u from it are comming or are there..
So thums up for that and lets have fun again ****ing haterz on gta :biggrin:

Exqlain

Exqlain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
freeze cars,boats and bike's are like 2 years old on ps3 maby longer..
the only protection for it that day was make same freeze cars than u dont freeze only sad thing
u cant spawn them or u freeze the room.but finaly other ways to protect u from it are comming or are there..
So thums up for that and lets have fun again ****ing haterz on gta :biggrin:
Buahaha.yeah,some people have it as their sultan rs or banshee,unavoidable.plus theres the newer freeze methods by script.

Sharkninja

Sharkninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My download below

HOW TO MAKE IT YOURSELF

My download below

DOWNLOAD - CLICK ME!
VIRUS SCAN - CLICK ME!

Clicked because of the sumptuous avatar.Thanks for the share though.

Ascend To Win

Ascend To Win

Reaction score
Sin$
is this 4 the Original my disc complete installs to 100 then i start the game and it shows two picks then freezes idk if its this but im 80% sure it is idk.

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

You never know for sure unless you try
Frame In Gold Modder Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
PS3 does have freeze cars but not alot people know about it,
hopefully i have figured a way to prevent the freeze car if using my sco. The checks will be included in all my scripts if tests goes to plan i dont see why it shouldnt,
so if you wanna use my scripts then you need to make sure you have no car set to freeze otherwise all sco will not work.

Also if it works then hopefully script makers can add it to there sco. Ill be testing this out tommorow.
Can I have the code for that? :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register