What's new

Freeze Car Protection 3.1

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

You never know for sure unless you try
Frame In Gold Modder Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I set this up to spawn 80, but if there are already a lot in the game it can freeze you.
Pity there's no native to count the number of vehicles that exist.

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, even that wouldn't help though.
It probably could after lots of painful testing to figure out how many network ID's there are allocated to vehicles, we need someone to figure out how to use R*s hash input/output native so as we can do whatever we like.

WENUS

WENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It probably could after lots of painful testing to figure out how many network ID's there are allocated to vehicles, we need someone to figure out how to use R*s hash input/output native so as we can do whatever we like.
Which native are you talking about specifically, as there are several that involve hashes, and it is and isn't about how many network ids are in the game, its not exactly as you would expect right off the bat.

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
Which native are you talking about specifically, as there are several that involve hashes, and it is and isn't about how many network ids are in the game, its not exactly as you would expect right off the bat.
If you look in the mpcellphone scripts (decompiled) you see the N_blah native that R* uses for hash stuff.

WENUS

WENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you look in the mpcellphone scripts (decompiled) you see the N_blah native that R* uses for hash stuff.
Pm me the exact native, i have an idea what you're talking about, and i believe i used it in the project i have been working on for the past few weeks, but im not 100% sure its the same thing.

lMickeyb

lMickeyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice man, I really need to get back into GTA 4 Modding, GTA 5 is cool but it bores the crap out of me.

Exqlain

Exqlain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What happens if you enable this protection and while you are in the sky,you teleport yourself somewhere else,would it spawn the cars there too?

D

Deleted member 552650

Freeze Menu
Reaction score
Sin$
What happens if you enable this protection and while you are in the sky,you teleport yourself somewhere else,would it spawn the cars there too?
You freeze, I tried it because I thought it was broken at first because I was up in the sky for 20 seconds...........

Exqlain

Exqlain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You freeze, I tried it because I thought it was broken at first because I was up in the sky for 20 seconds...........
So only 1 person can have the protection enable? No way to get around that?

Exqlain

Exqlain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tested it and when you teleport away from the sky,it doesnt freeze you.the protection still enables

7s Alt

7s Alt

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I decided to release freeze car protection in a little mini menu with a few other basic things, seeing that it has been quite some time since anything new has came out, and I have a better working freeze car protection now. Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8dgud3dnyqzwajb/3.1 freeze car.sco

https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/7...9d3e6733492a7e4ba6881870/analysis/1403023396/

PLEASE report all errors to me. I will be updating this in a once and a while with a few fixes and things that will make it run faster.

changes for *v3
*Ability to turn freeze car protection and off.

*warp car that will allow a player in front seat.

*Y+ RB to open(as it interfered previously with some other stuff).

*Notifacations for group hack that will not slow down the protection.

*freeze car protection runs at a different place each time you open the menu, so other modders wont be able to do harm to your protection.

*fixed an error where in large game the freeze car protection would freeze you

v3.1 changes
Removed warp car v2

Fixed several major bugs

The protection never "disables Itself" after time

Cleaned up menus look

NOTE* if you are in a large game, and near lots of cars and objects, you might wish to clear nearby cars and objs before activating the freeze car protection.

Pm me if you would like to see what v4 looks like

Nice I added this to MD v1.8 ModLoader I'm editing

I already added 40 addon slots for them who want to add there own stuff and this will go good with the protections I'm adding keep up the good work

I'm adding more stuff to the loader all the time

Heres a video of the loader it's a beta right now but soon it will a lot of good and kool mods added too it

Last edited:
danieldllewis

danieldllewis

xk3y owner
Reaction score
Sin$
your protection is now pointless as nathan's protection you don't even teleport away anymore and never freezes you

danieldllewis

danieldllewis

xk3y owner
Reaction score
Sin$
your protection is now pointless as nathan's protection you don't even teleport away anymore and never freezes you
ok that was a bit mean but what i ment is what you going to do to make yours better than nathans

Exqlain

Exqlain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's a tad bit mean, mine still uses WENUS's idea.
Wenus did have a good idea,but wasnt this idea taken from chromes? With friendly mode? Lets face it,chromes version of a full lobby freeze car protection was wayyyy better because it spawned lots of cars for other players in the lobby and all the cars were protected network id so they couldnt be teleported deleted or damaged

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
Wenus did have a good idea,but wasnt this idea taken from chromes? With friendly mode? Lets face it,chromes version of a full lobby freeze car protection was wayyyy better because it spawned lots of cars for other players in the lobby and all the cars were protected network id so they couldnt be teleported deleted or damaged
I'll add an option in mine to do it for lobby I suppose.. Idk.

Exqlain

Exqlain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll add an option in mine to do it for lobby I suppose.. Idk.
Theres a lag problem that sometimes certain people cant join the game when some people are in that game,you simply cant spawn,sometimes you see one person leave the game,then you see like 8 people join at the exact same time.

Top Bottom
Login
Register