What's new

Freebie - $3 dollar Amazon gift card for signing up for Bing Rewards.. YMMV!!!!

• Thread starter DealSeekerof7sins
  • Start date
  • Views 1,775
Status
Not open for further replies.
LookBroZombies_XBL

LookBroZombies_XBL

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit- i was able to do this 3 times. Im gonna wait and see if i actually get the rewards in all of my 3 emails before i continue farming. If anyone has gotten the rewards, how long does it take to show up?
It finally let me start a new account from a different IP (and I had to use a different phone # for the confirmation when ordering) and order the reward. The $3 gc came in less than 12 hours

DealSeekerof7sins

DealSeekerof7sins

Professor of Deals
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
It finally let me start a new account from a different IP (and I had to use a different phone # for the confirmation when ordering) and order the reward. The $3 gc came in less than 12 hours
still nothing for me lol.

jhitman

jhitman

Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!
Reaction score
Sin$
yea. Should i use textnow intead?

I did too. I guess you could try again since its already been 24hr.

Edit- got the gift card with the first email i registered. Wait and see if i get the 2nd and 3rd soon...if not then it definitely has to do with using the same phone number for confirmation.

Last edited:
SadDroid

SadDroid

Dead
Reaction score
Sin$
Let me know how much you get.

I did this once. If theres an easy way to farm it, i might get in on that.

Thanks nycfinest.

Edit- i was able to do this 3 times. Im gonna wait and see if i actually get the rewards in all of my 3 emails before i continue farming. If anyone has gotten the rewards, how long does it take to show up?
24 hours 
yea. Should i use textnow intead?
I tried to use textplus and that didnt work

asianswag

asianswag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i did this multiple times and i now have 11$ in my amazon account, i used the same info everytime except differnt emails.

Still working as of 9/25/14

Kingdom

Kingdom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you guys think will happen if we do this on like 10 accounts? can i get introuble legally? or do you think theyll just ban

jhitman

jhitman

Reaction score
Sin$
i did this multiple times and i now have 11$ in my amazon account, i used the same info everytime except differnt emails.

Still working as of 9/25/14

Same here. Got it on all 3 of my emails. (the last 2 emails took longer, dk why) Gotta make a few more emails today.

Im not sure how you managed to get 11$ since its a multiple of 3....lol.

jhitman

jhitman

Reaction score
Sin$
I did it on 6 more emails. Halfway through, it wouldn't let me use my phone number (im guessing each # can be used a handful of times) so i used my gf's number and was able to keep going. Too bad MS only lets you make so much email accts in a day... Now to wait another 24 hours. :biggrin:

SadDroid

SadDroid

Dead
Reaction score
Sin$
I did it on 6 more emails. Halfway through, it wouldn't let me use my phone number (im guessing each # can be used a handful of times) so i used my gf's number and was able to keep going. Too bad MS only lets you make so much email accts in a day... Now to wait another 24 hours. :biggrin:
Seems like I have to wait longer then since I haven't received mines yet

jhitman

jhitman

Reaction score
Sin$
I checked all my 6 emails just now and they all said my GC has been cancelled. Looks like they caught on. If yall are gonna do it, don't do more than 5 a day. :frown:

Lup3H

Lup3H

Taylor Swift or Kick Rocks
Reaction score
Sin$
Got my code and purchased some private screen protectors for my iphone

asianswag

asianswag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have put in for it but ive been waiting for the email seance 5-11 am today

SadDroid

SadDroid

Dead
Reaction score
Sin$
I checked all my 6 emails just now and they all said my GC has been cancelled. Looks like they caught on. If yall are gonna do it, don't do more than 5 a day. :frown:
Uh oh...I hope that's not my case
**All of my accounts have been resetted. I didn't even receive one gift card ;( oh well

Last edited:
asianswag

asianswag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
URGENT! if anybody could be kind enough and get me $5-$10 worth of codes i will pay you back by hosting you lobbies on xbox or anything like that. I would do it but my brother did it so many times that i get an email saying they cancelled my order. Please help me out.

-THANKS!!:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register