What's new

FREE Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Beta Codes (PS4/Xbox One/PC) for $0.00 at Amazon

• Thread starter DealSeekerof7sins
  • Start date
  • Views 3,593
Status
Not open for further replies.
DealSeekerof7sins

DealSeekerof7sins

Professor of Deals
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...scsubtag=97613f72617611e5990ce2322f8ed2120000

K3LL0GSkid Jacob Frye Jacob Frye Aydind 
odium Inkd Pyroman Message Tom Joad Atlas MoMo MoMo Red

How to redeem this item?

Instructions: Thank you for claiming your Rainbow Six Siege Beta code. For guaranteed access to the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Closed Beta follow the steps below:

Go to www.rainbow6.com/beta.

Select your platform of choice.

Click "NEXT" to log in to Uplay, or create a Uplay account. If you are a PlayStation 4 or Xbox One owner, you will need to link your account to your PlayStation Network account or Xbox LIVE account.

Enter your unique Access Code from this email.

Once confirmation is received, the Closed Beta key for your platform of choice will be delivered to you prior to the Closed Beta start date via your Uplay email address.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I got the code how am I supposed to play it?

DealSeekerof7sins

DealSeekerof7sins

Professor of Deals
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
I got the code how am I supposed to play it?
How to redeem this item?

Instructions: Thank you for claiming your Rainbow Six Siege Beta code. For guaranteed access to the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Closed Beta follow the steps below:

Go to www.rainbow6.com/beta.

Select your platform of choice.

Click "NEXT" to log in to Uplay, or create a Uplay account. If you are a PlayStation 4 or Xbox One owner, you will need to link your account to your PlayStation Network account or Xbox LIVE account.

Enter your unique Access Code from this email.

Once confirmation is received, the Closed Beta key for your platform of choice will be delivered to you prior to the Closed Beta start date via your Uplay email address.

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reporter Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks dude. I already got invited the other day though. :smile:

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
probably an error

I just talked to someone from Xbox, and they said it's Ubisoft's fault. They haven't released the beta. I even pre-ordered the game just to see if that would work. So Xbox users have to wait for a while. :frown:

V

vTemporalZEROv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
COLIBRA 7 I SUMMON YOUR ASSISTANCE IN MY QUEST OF GLOBAL DOMINANCE, may I get a code for it please? That is all, thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register