• Start date
  • Views 1,016
Speedball

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know of a way to help cheat the PC Master race? Got bored and want UVH1 and 2....
Let me tag some BL2 players
Wonder Boys DOMIN8 Sparfire Sparfire

D

Deleted member 730411

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If the torrent was deleted you can always check on [Click here to view this link] every torrent you could ever want. Also, try to find one with a pink or a green skull next to it, those are trusted users by thepiratebay.
They look like this
vip.gif
or this
trusted.png

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
HOW WAS I NOT TAGGED?!?!
I feel insulted >.>

But yea, talk to DOMIN8
I have the 360 DLC but not PC so I can't help much unless you want a hacked steam version which doesn't support multiplayer soooooo I don't recommend it.

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
HOW WAS I NOT TAGGED?!?!
I feel insulted >.>

But yea, talk to DOMIN8
I have the 360 DLC but not PC so I can't help much unless you want a hacked steam version which doesn't support multiplayer soooooo I don't recommend it.
Because the thread was started a month ago, and I don't think you was around much at the time... :wink:

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Because the thread was started a month ago, and I don't think you was around much at the time... :wink:
Psh, I've been on 7s EVERY day for the past year, Just didn't post that much a month ago because I was going through a tough spot, not that I'm still not in that spot but it's not as tough currently.

Top Bottom
Login
Register