What's new

Mod Menu {Free}Iron Wolf v2 TU18 Mod Menu

A

Alden_BO2

Reaction score
Sin$
Im somewhat new at this. Can i have some more detailed instructions? this is my first time getting a mod menu :/

Raw

Raw

Misunderstood
Mythical Veteran Programmer Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Im somewhat new at this. Can i have some more detailed instructions? this is my first time getting a mod menu :/
Just Drag all the files on the download link on your bo2 folder. overwrite all the files and then load up default.mp.xex but then you'll wait until a alert pops up and then click mod menu and then sign in.

A

Alden_BO2

Reaction score
Sin$
Just Drag all the files on the download link on your bo2 folder. overwrite all the files and then load up default.mp.xex but then you'll wait until a alert pops up and then click mod menu and then sign in.
With Horizon? I Move BO2 onto usb then put it on horizon then put it on the block ops two folder? then put it in xbox? or just the folder onto usb?

R

Railcats

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can someone help me out with this tool. i followed the steps exactly. i pick load up menu since the iron wolf screen pops up. i think go to a game such as tdm and right when i get into the game i get kicked and get the message: "G_FindConfigstringIndex:overflow(488)" ____ <- then my gt. I load this menu up before signing in. anyone know how to fix this?

Raw

Raw

Misunderstood
Mythical Veteran Programmer Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
can someone help me out with this tool. i followed the steps exactly. i pick load up menu since the iron wolf screen pops up. i think go to a game such as tdm and right when i get into the game i get kicked and get the message: "G_FindConfigstringIndex:overflow(488)" ____ <- then my gt. I load this menu up before signing in. anyone know how to fix this?
try changing the default.mp.xex

magzieladdd

magzieladdd

Reaction score
Sin$
Raw said:
No problem bro :smile: i hope you enjoy it

if you having any issue be free to message me..when i saw you comment i thought you was going to kill me :frown: my heart was pounding lol
When are you hoating

J

jake_waller

Reaction score
Sin$
can you give me mods F34Rtrickster69 please aimbot super jump god mode mod menu plzzzz or tell me how to get them

WhatATopic

WhatATopic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember when I posted this *exactly the same* and my post got removed. I asked the staff member that removed it why he did that and never got an answer. It showed that he looked at both messages but no response.

She was tasty69

She was tasty69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well i meant to say new to release. this a paid menu and im giving it out for free :wink:
Can you go online with me and troll a little please I'm just bored gt: hoster on 7s v1

XeX Destruction 30

XeX Destruction 30

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok i do this right every time but my rgh freezes ?why is that do i need to replace the original stream and load that i had with bo2 allready?

SubZero_nX

SubZero_nX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
While i have this menu is there any way to also have a zombie menu to?

Top Bottom
Login
Register