FREE Express 870 Shotgun DLC from THQ.de

Discussion in 'Misc. Games Modding' started by iwantthemoney, May 9, 2011 with 8 replies and 2,980 views.

1. iwantthemoney

iwantthemoney Contributor

THQ.de (Germany) is giving out FREE Redemption codes for the Express 870 Shotgun in game weapon in the Xbox 360 video game Homefront.

In the USA, this was an exclusive pre-order bonus offered by Gamestop.
    This weapon was suppose to have been automatically unlocked for everyone a month after the game's original release date, but apparently this has YET to occur.

So if you didn't pre-order at gamestop, bought the game used, are renting, or will have the game at some point in the future, now is a good time as any to get the weapon. Text tutorial written up and video by playinghalotoday films.

VIDEO:

TUTORIAL:

1. Sign up for an account at THQ.com or any THQ region based web site. It's easier to use the version of the site you will understand.

2. Verify your account using the link in the email THQ sends. Check your SPAM/JUNK folder.

3. Sign into the THQ web site here: http://www.thq.com/de/mythq/mygames Click on the button that says ANMELDEN to sign in. The design layout is the same as the English version of the web site, sign in at the top right hand corner.

4. Click on the TAB that says "Meine Spiele" and then click on "Spiel registrieren".

5. Now choose your platform and game.

"Schritt 1: Plattform auswahlen" is for choosing the console platform of the game. Such as Xbox 360.

"Schritt 2: Titel eingeben" is for choosing the specific game, which would be HOMEFRONT.

6. After you've chosen your platform and game, click on the yellow ABSENDEN button on the right below the form.

7. Copy the code and either redeem it on the Xbox web site or through the Xbox 360 dashboard.

:) Enjoy!
    8 people like this.
  2. Liberation

Liberation I Can't Stop Sinning Premium

Thanks, I just got my code. +Rep
  3. Monty007

Monty007 Enthusiast

Thanks Mate, you can also follow the same pattern but select metro 2033 for some mask thing, not sure what it is as I dont have the game.
  4. nbaio

nbaio Enthusiast

thx! Got the code!
  5. nbaio

nbaio Enthusiast

thx! Got the code!
  6. magic

magic Enthusiast

Im from Germany but i have pre order it and have the shotgun.
    when need help with german msg. me...
  7. Bl00dyMurd3r

Bl00dyMurd3r Newbie

Thanks got the gun but it blows hard
  8. arch3type

arch3type Enthusiast

thanks bro worked great.
  9. dwxxownsxx

dwxxownsxx Newbie

ty so much