What's new

Patched Free Custom GTA Emblems! ! !

FighterWithin

FighterWithin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A problem I have is that when I first tried this it worked perfectly, and I could publish the emblem and everything. Then I did it again and when I tried to publish it it comes up with something like "Your emblem could not be published because it is in violation of our policies or employs an image exploit".
I kept on trying and getting the same message. That was yesterday. I checked it today and I was able to publish the emblems I tried to before. I thought my problem was fixed and I tried to publish another emblem, and got the same message again.
Anyone else have this problem?
Hmm weird man it's working good for me

FighterWithin

FighterWithin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A problem I have is that when I first tried this it worked perfectly, and I could publish the emblem and everything. Then I did it again and when I tried to publish it it comes up with something like "Your emblem could not be published because it is in violation of our policies or employs an image exploit".
I kept on trying and getting the same message. That was yesterday. I checked it today and I was able to publish the emblems I tried to before. I thought my problem was fixed and I tried to publish another emblem, and got the same message again.
Anyone else have this problem?
Did you ever get it to work?1

Hamzakid

Hamzakid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahhh i got it to work!

Once on the inspect element feature, you need to click on the console tab and insert the code there, then it will save and it's done!

LikeSenpai

LikeSenpai

Enthusiast
Contest Sponsor Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Every time I try with Chrome or IE I get errors constantly.

Downloaded Firefox and worked first time.

FighterWithin

FighterWithin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Every time I try with Chrome or IE I get errors constantly.

Downloaded Firefox and worked first time.
Hmm interesting sorry about that man. It seems to be working really great for me with chrome but maybe its just based on the user but I have no idea

FighterWithin

FighterWithin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still* Working for me and there's some amazing emblems now since its been there a while

CreepAchu

CreepAchu

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you <3 i hope its done quick. i cant wait to have my old ownmade fallout emblem back. (its not made from scratch, but i edited it alot on the sign an fixed the coloring the old picture had.
it looks bad, i know. it looks destroyed with all those lines an stuff appearing on it, but once converted to svg with medium quality. it looks really nice

H a v o c

H a v o c

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have credits? I need to upload an emblem really bad.

H a v o c

H a v o c

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a broken mouse so I can't right click and inspect. Can someone do this for me?

Top Bottom
Login
Register