What's new

Patched Free Custom GTA Emblems! ! !

F

fastdriver91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, still works for me too on Chrome. Just make sure you select "top" option in the console section.

Hijinks

Hijinks

RGH Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not working for me, saying something about violating terms when trying to save, any ideas?

godallMarley

godallMarley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are there still issues with getting emblems up on the social club? I'm hearing people can't upload. And if they do upload they aren't transparent.

SeaWallTx

SeaWallTx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah this is as far as I get... then I get "Your Emblem cannot be saved. Please Try Again" and I can do that over and over until it says my IP has tried too many times...
986_As_far_as_I_got.png

..I want to upload my own, the one above.

godallMarley

godallMarley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could some 1 with knowledge message me the steps on how the new method goes with posting your own custom emblem?

M

Mallizify

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whenever I do this, the background stays white even though I make it transparent.

SeaWallTx

SeaWallTx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whenever I do this, the background stays white even though I make it transparent.
It must be white on your SVG(image), this can happen with some of the sites.
I ended up using on of the Free Software Programs n google, called Inkscape.
It worked great, BUT I still wasn't able to save my Emblem because the social club detected it.

This is as far as I got, looks great, exactly what I wanted BUT when I click save I get "Your Emblem cannot be saved. Please Try Again" and I can do that over and over until it says my IP has tried too many times.
986_As_far_as_I_got.png

Te1psum

Te1psum

Reaction score
Sin$
I just spent hours making my own custom MC patch but can't find any way to upload it. I want to upload a custom emblem I made in GIMP, not some cruddy Social Club creation. Can anyone please help me do that? I've already made it, I even have a vectored version, the original is a 512x512 PNG. Basically I'm asking for The Idiot's Guide to Uploading Emblems, or someone who already has the know-how uploading it for me so I can otherwise download it and finish the process.

SeaWallTx

SeaWallTx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just spent hours making my own custom MC patch but can't find any way to upload it. I want to upload a custom emblem I made in GIMP, not some cruddy Social Club creation. Can anyone please help me do that? I've already made it, I even have a vectored version, the original is a 512x512 PNG. Basically I'm asking for The Idiot's Guide to Uploading Emblems, or someone who already has the know-how uploading it for me so I can otherwise download it and finish the process.
No one seems to know, I have my perfect emblem for over a year now but no way to get it onto the Emblem Creator, AND save it.

See this is as far as I get... then I get "Your Emblem cannot be saved. Please Try Again" and I can do that over and over until it says my IP has tried too many times.
986_As_far_as_I_got.png

Top Bottom
Login
Register