1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

Free (Cracked) Minecraft Server

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by xSarkz, Mar 8, 2011 with 4 replies and 34,210 views.

1. xSarkz

xSarkz Enthusiast

IP - 192.168.0.103

Basic Rules Apply !
  2. Brinko

Brinko Retired HypeMan. Retired VIP

You should go into detail on what your server has and what you can do etc...
  3. xSarkz

xSarkz Enthusiast

yea i will update the post now
  4. speedycuban

speedycuban #ellsforadmin

Fyi thats a local ip go here http://www.whatsmyip.org/ and have people connect to that lol
  5. Profane

Profane Newbie

Hey you all!

Nice that you have a server up aswell!

Since lately, finding good free minecraft servers is hard, I came to tell you about a great one.
    Free, everyone can enter (even if they don't have a real version of the game), and ofcourse a very friendly community.

It's quite a new one, so everything's all fresh and clean and I have to say, and I'm not the only one on this matter, it's really one of the greatest Free Minecraft Servers out there.

And ofcourse, no stupid server-resets that make you start all over again. So I'd love to see this site bloom, it's why I'm helping out by advertising for them a bit~

Anyway, if I got you interested,

The Site is www.incurus.com

You connect to the server with mc.incurus.com, and there is a pvp server aswell. So be sure to check it out, I promise you to have a blast! 8D

So to round it up, if you're looking for a nice server, to make awesome constructions and make a new friends aswell, join us on Incurus!

Have a glorious day and thanks for reading!