Free (Cracked) Minecraft Server

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by xSarkz, Mar 8, 2011 with 4 replies and 34,154 views.

1. xSarkz

xSarkz Enthusiast

IP - 192.168.0.103

Basic Rules Apply !
  2. Brinko

Brinko HypeMan for Hire. Diet Moderators

You should go into detail on what your server has and what you can do etc...
  3. xSarkz

xSarkz Enthusiast

yea i will update the post now
  4. speedycuban

speedycuban #ellsforadmin

Fyi thats a local ip go here http://www.whatsmyip.org/ and have people connect to that lol
  5. Profane

Profane Newbie

Hey you all!

Nice that you have a server up aswell!

Since lately, finding good free minecraft servers is hard, I came to tell you about a great one.
    Free, everyone can enter (even if they don't have a real version of the game), and ofcourse a very friendly community.

It's quite a new one, so everything's all fresh and clean and I have to say, and I'm not the only one on this matter, it's really one of the greatest Free Minecraft Servers out there.

And ofcourse, no stupid server-resets that make you start all over again. So I'd love to see this site bloom, it's why I'm helping out by advertising for them a bit~

Anyway, if I got you interested,

The Site is www.incurus.com

You connect to the server with mc.incurus.com, and there is a pvp server aswell. So be sure to check it out, I promise you to have a blast! 8D

So to round it up, if you're looking for a nice server, to make awesome constructions and make a new friends aswell, join us on Incurus!

Have a glorious day and thanks for reading!