• Thread starter Glitch Fire
  • Start date
  • Views 2,535
Glitch Fire

Glitch Fire

Premium Member ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Sinners I know this may be a repost but I'd like to share an easy way to get trials from this Promo as It is still open.
***PAGE IS NO LONGER WORKING**
***OUT OF CODES AS OF 1/6/15***
Tools Needed:

Google Chrome
Internet Connectivity (Of Course)
Notepad or Notepad++ (Don't matter)

Sites Used:

Tutorial:
Code: (529318***)
Last 3 digits are removed so you can insert a random number over 111 but less than 999 for example (529318234 and 529318765)

Time Stamps: 1.(1:53) and 2.(1:56)

**NOTE: In order for this to work you must use Incognito mode in Chrome to reuse this trick multiple times**
Step 1:
Make sure you have copied the number above that will be used in the promo code, Once you've done this go to the prom site and make sure you are in incognito mode.

Step 2: Now that you've gotten onto the site enter in the number you copied into the bars for Bag 1 and 2 Codes.

Step 3:
Go to random.org to get a random number for the last digits. For example: I used the 8 so the lowest number generated would be 8,111 or 8111 and the max to 8,999 or 8999 which can be added to each code by taking off the 8.

Step 4: Now enter in the number you generated and then go to time stamp and enter in for each one. Timestamp 1: 1:53 Timestamp 2: 1:56

Step 5:
Now that is out of the way enter in your email (Gmail period trick does work as of now)

Step 6: Now enter in DOB and Zip Code and then complete the Captcha. Boom! Works most of the time about 98% of the time.

** All credit goes to the founder of this promo**
Any problems or questions please contact me

- Chronic Devz

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register