What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Fraggetz MW3 Lobbys #60k per kill (OPEN) *Free to Join*

• Thread starter FraggetzLobby
  • Start date
  • Views 63,831
Status
Not open for further replies.
FraggetzLobby

FraggetzLobby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ELcFuGd.jpg

Hello everyone I'm hosting free MW3 Experience Lobbies, I am new to Se7enSins trying to get well known. So please once you get into my lobby please like the post, follow me, and post legit, it really helps me out a lot. The more comments and likes I get the more I can host for you guys.

Online Status: OPEN

Cureent GT: FraggetRunsXbox
CoHost GT: Fraggets XBL v3

New Skype: FragzHost

How to get in: Send a private chat to - FraggetRunsXbox - and join in progress and post Gamertag Please Try And Avoid Sending Me Friend Request Just Because It Give You A Advantage Over Other Users.

Note: You may not get in on the first try but keep on trying, remember many users are trying to join this lobby.

Warning: I Take No Responsibility In You Being Banned From Xbox Live You Join My Games At own Risk Im Not Saying You Will get Banned But Theres Always A Small Chance Obviously Because Its A Modded Lobby.

Last edited:
nR Wesley

nR Wesley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone im hosting mw3 xp lobbys. Im new to se7ensins trying to get up there with the bigger modders so once you get in my lobby please like the post and follow, it really does help me guys. The more comments and likes I get the more i can host for you guys :smile:

Gamertag: FRAGz Lobby v6

NOTE: Please do not spam messages, I look at everyones messages but I have to do it one by one so if you could be patient that would be perfect.

NOTE: I am hosting all day today so look for that join session in progress button, everyone gets in sooner or later.
Thank You, FraggetzLobby

******If It Says Im Offline Its Probably Because My RGH Froze Just Give Me A Min :smile: ...
He is legit guys

zlParalyze

zlParalyze

Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty legit, thanks for hosting. I tried joining and got a network connection error, but the lobby is legit guys. Nice job OP. :3

C

CAPTCHAYB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
legit gamertag jail in space CODY
Hello everyone im hosting mw3 xp lobbys. Im new to se7ensins trying to get up there with the bigger modders so once you get in my lobby please like the post and follow, it really does help me guys. The more comments and likes I get the more i can host for you guys :smile:

NOTE: Please do not spam messages, I look at everyones messages but I have to do it one by one so if you could be patient that would be perfect.

NOTE: I am hosting all day today so look for that join session in progress button, everyone gets in sooner or later.
Thank You, FraggetzLobby

******If It Says Im Offline Its Probably Because My RGH Froze Just Give Me A Min :smile: ...
legit gt jalen cod

nR Wesley

nR Wesley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Thank You, FraggetzLobby

whats your skype man

TheToxicGunner

TheToxicGunner

Reaction score
Sin$
Legit awesome. Gt:biggrin:ementedRisq

Thank You, FraggetzLobby

awesome

I

IGoinHam

Reaction score
Sin$
legit, but uve been at the menu for a while now doing nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register