1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!
  4. Community Update: The Community Champion Events will soon be coming to a close, be sure to get your votes in!

ToTMCoTMEoTM

first Xbox 360 Minecraft modding tool

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Tools' started by Xpg Bullet, May 13, 2012 with 17 replies and 26,439 views.

1. Xpg Bullet

Xpg Bullet Getting There

Worlds first Xbox 360 Minecrafts modding tool

[​IMG]

360Revolution is proud to announce the worlds first xbox 360 Minecraft modding tool.

This tool will allow you mod your Xbox 360 Minecraft items.

Easy to use GUI means anyone can mod their items with no fuss.

A special thanks to c0ma for his tireless work, and to Idelhands for his contributions to the Minecraft mod tool.

Or from CNET downloads official site Here
    XPG Wallsch and Leeched Mods like this.
  2. lowpro

lowpro Common Sense is not so Common

Sweet. Next is flans and regsumis mods, right? Just kidding. Very cool.
  3. Tyler

Tyler Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &

Sorry, a tool came out yesterday. Your garbage program isn't the first to have it.
  4. se7ensinser

se7ensinser Banned

5. Xpg Bullet

Xpg Bullet Getting There

Actually your wrong! 360Revolution had the first release i just didnt bother to post it here first.
    fat pat 666 likes this.
  6. ddxcb

ddxcb Contributor

Posted the earliest time was two day ago another tool was 5/11/12
  7. Templar

Templar Enthusiast

Hes Right The Minecraft Save Editor tool was Posted before 360Revolution.
  8. D3FEKT

D3FEKT Bewbs

is it such a competition for whom has the first tool?? if u were smart, when it was only the pnet version u would of modded the saves (some of us did) then u could of had the first tool but since everyone left it for finnal build, then its a fight for first release then lol..

I still dont see what the big deal is about this "whos first" haha... and to the guy who said this is garbage, go **** urself and go back to ur little VB ****** tools..
  9. Tyler

No, I'm not. I was wanting one to build a bunch of stuff when I finally get it. So here's this:

You released the tool yesterday, May 13th. The Minecraft Save Editor was released on May 12th.

[​IMG]

Sit down.

I don't make my own stuff. But I've used it, and it's just the same things you can find ANYWHERE else. I myself prefer Horizon. Don't get so angry though. By the way, learn some grammar kiddo. :)
  10. COMA

COMA Newbie

Which Was First? 08 < 24. They are Both my tool anyhow
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

upload ...

[​IMG]
    Xpg Bullet likes this.
  11. D3FEKT

D3FEKT Bewbs

this is a forum. this is internet... do you need to use correct grammar? I don't see any little rule saying "Spell words correctly" blah blah blah.. And don't make assumptions that I'm a kid. If i were to be a kid, is there such a problem about kids being on a forum?

anyway don't want to start a little flame war between us sooo /bb little sponge bob
  12. Tyler

Grammar actually means something online. It shows people you're not a complete moron.

There's a difference between when it was uploaded and when it was shared with people. Try again.
    .Paradox and Train Samurai like this.
  13. M0j0j0-j0

M0j0j0-j0 Getting There

So much love in this thread. This is why I love the internet.
    iTz Crush and Train Samurai like this.
  14. COMA

COMA Newbie

since it updates the executable automatically when a new version is uploaded to the server hot shot.
  15. Special Ops

Special Ops 6 February 1958....CHAMP19NS

Can you link me to that please, I cant seem to find it anywhere.
  16. BrinkerzHD

BrinkerzHD Banned

Nice tool kid, although it's been released before; I'm pretty sure there's newbies who were unaware of this tool.

Nice post ;)
  17. Jim Wagner

Jim Wagner Newbie

Thank you for this Minecraft mod, how long did it take you to code this?
  18. RevanXVII

RevanXVII Enthusiast

Honestly I have the program and compared to the other minecraft 360 modding tools I've used over the years, he's right, this program is garbage.