What's new

Solved First Person Assassinations

Selentri

Selentri

Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, so I got first person assassinations working, but there is one problem, whenever i get an assassination the camera stays in one spot and doesn't follow my spartan/elites eyeballs whenever my head is turning! Please help me with a tutorial or something I've been trying so hard to figure it out and I just couldnt do it. Yes this is for Halo Reach, (Obviously because im in the thread section for reach) Also am I supposed to use assembly?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, so I got first person assassinations working, but there is one problem, whenever i get an assassination the camera stays in one spot and doesn't follow my spartan/elites eyeballs whenever my head is turning! Please help me with a tutorial or something I've been trying so hard to figure it out and I just couldnt do it. Yes this is for Halo Reach, (Obviously because im in the thread section for reach) Also am I supposed to use assembly?
Wouldn't the camera remain facing forward during the assassination because the character does not actually turn while performing the assassination?

Upvote 0
Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Just as Atlas Atlas said you aren't going to turn in it because they never bothered to make 1st person animations for assassinating in halo reach. Both Assembly and Ascension should work for this kind of stuff.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register