• Thread starter CRDNight
  • Start date
  • Views 1,725
Faramir

Faramir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've done UVHM,TVHM I just dont have the DLC's and im looking for a BLES Boosting save to boost my friends :frown:
I have a modded, finished everything. If you want i will upload.

Andrew Rodriguez

Andrew Rodriguez

Reaction score
Sin$
hNvbrJ5.jpg

After a month's wait I bought the game on ps3 cause My 360's out of live and I had money to buy the game, sadly I did not buy the Complete Edition :frown: cause all I had was spares from buying dlc's. Least I have it and cant wait for this download

Also a few questions, is the digital copy really 5gb's or am I gonna get those 5gb+ Updates? Best DLC to buy? Should I start Legit or Modded save?
Have fun with game. I loved playing it

CRDNight

CRDNight

Dota 2/LoL
Hardened Veteran Jokester Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
New ****
OLzWKgX.jpg

Yes I bought the game. Then I saw the 10$ Ultimate edition lol

Mellivora Capensis

Mellivora Capensis

Reaction score
Sin$
I've never had that message pop-up or had my saves corrupted, I used a save resigner and I didn't have the level packs but still managed to be level 72 with no issues at all. Play the game legit but I wouldn't complete it just yet, before you complete it I would reccomend you play the DLCs then complete it. Some of the DLCs go with the story and in my opinion it makes it redundant to beat the game knowing certain things then playing the DLC that went with the story. But all in all it is your choice, I play games for the plot and thrill to make it a great experience.

CRDNight

CRDNight

Dota 2/LoL
Hardened Veteran Jokester Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never had that message pop-up or had my saves corrupted, I used a save resigner and I didn't have the level packs but still managed to be level 72 with no issues at all. Play the game legit but I wouldn't complete it just yet, before you complete it I would reccomend you play the DLCs then complete it. Some of the DLCs go with the story and in my opinion it makes it redundant to beat the game knowing certain things then playing the DLC that went with the story. But all in all it is your choice, I play games for the plot and thrill to make it a great experience.
Ive finished the game w/ DLC on console. No DLC's here

Mellivora Capensis

Mellivora Capensis

Reaction score
Sin$
Certain Wal-Marts have a used section it might be wise to check there every once in a while, reason be; Wal-Mart sometimes has the game you're looking for at a cheaper price, or may allow you to trade it something worth a higher payout than at Game Stop.

SadDroid

SadDroid

Dead
Reaction score
Sin$
There's DRM free Dlc for this game, but I guess nobody knew about it.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There's DRM free Dlc for this game, but I guess nobody knew about it.
It's been hosted by me in the Premium section for a long time now but, only for Xbox... :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register